The Galaxy Note7 has been recalled for battery issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucky716

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: Will you stick with the Note 7 if there is a recall or get different phone?

Might consider the Moto Z Force.
I had that for a few days and loved it. I returned it for the Note 7 because I realized I used multiwindow more than I thought along with the pen. Solid phone though!

UBiggo

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
re: Galaxy Note7 shipments delayed for "quality testing"

Well thats disappointing The note 7 seems like a great phone but I'm seeing a lot of controversy with its scratch resistance and now exploding batteries and stuff (although I heard it doesn't affect US variant). I don't have the note 7 but I really want it even after all the stuff I hear. I'm quite dedicated :p

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: What happens if the Note 7 is recalled?

How they handle it, if a problem exists, will determine everything.

From what we know right now, the only common factor is cheap charging equipment being used.

That's what I'm thinking too. Why would anyone use a cheap $3 charger on a phone that cost at least $850 is beyond me.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

just read an article on "mac rumors" stating that an unknown official is saying they will be requesting everyone to return their phones....not sure how true that is tho.
Mac Rumors. Nuff said. ;)

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I'd stick with my note 7 if they are sending me back my original phone or a new one. I wouldn't take a refurbished one. I'd just cancel and go back to my note five if they sent me a refurbished one.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

God, no! I have been waiting for the Note 7. I am already making a two year plan with the damn thing. We're married.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Now I see why Orsen Wells conned so many people on the radio with War of the Worlds.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

God, no! I have been waiting for the Note 7. I am already making a two year plan with the damn thing. We're married.

I'm thinking since we got so many upgrades this year with the Note 7, that next years will only be minor stuff.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

That's what I'm thinking too. Why would anyone use a cheap $3 charger on a phone that cost at least $850 is beyond me.
A lot of people do it, I've seen several on our forums post they are buying cheap chargers for the Note 7.

People can buy inexpensive without buying cheaply made.

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site

A lot of people do it, I've seen several on our forums post they are buying cheap chargers for the Note 7.

People can buy inexpensive without buying cheaply made.

I think if they do announce a recall they will wait until at least the early adopters get past their exchange/return window. My last day is tomorrow. :(

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.