Even with gloom and doom I still love my Note

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Lots of negativity seems to be swirling around the N7. My brother just ordered one and is getting nervous.

My N7 is fabulous and I have zero problems. I treat it with respect and do not regret my decision one bit to buy it.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
That's usually how it happens. New phone release , and all you hear about are the problems and unhappy consumers. But it's really a small number compared to the people who love their phone and therefore don't post as much. He's got nothing to worry about.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
^^My thoughts exactly.... Look how many phones have sold versus unhappy customers.... I leave people to their own opinions but I love this thing and plan to have it for awhile

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
And this was the supposed phone of the year? Never seeing a phone plaqued with so much issues

Every phone launch looks like this from the years of being on the these forums :p. Most come to get issues fixed -- not praise it :).

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
That's usually how it happens. New phone release , and all you hear about are the problems and unhappy consumers. But it's really a small number compared to the people who love their phone and therefore don't post as much. He's got nothing to worry about.

Exactly and some treat you like you a liar if your phone don't have the same issues as theirs.

clg82

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I am new to the Android platform....and also to the note7 (arriving today).....I am coming from the iPhone6s Plus, and during my time at the iphone forums, I have never seen so much distain for a new flagship phone (except maybe for antennagate) is it like this with all of the flagship Samsung phones/android phones every launch? or should I be getting nervous about my purchase as well?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I am new to the Android platform....and also to the note7 (arriving today).....I am coming from the iPhone6s Plus, and during my time at the iphone forums, I have never seen so much distain for a new flagship phone (except maybe for antennagate) is it like this with all of the flagship Samsung phones/android phones every launch? or should I be getting nervous about my purchase as well?
Yes it is like this with every Samsung flagship launch. This also makes it hard to determine when people are actually experiencing a problem.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't worry about anything until you see a problem.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I think it's so crazy. I have owned nearly every major phone for a brief amount of time to try it out and ALWAYS go back to the iPhone. The Note 7 is the best phone I have every ordered and I'm obsessed.

clg82

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I think it's so crazy. I have owned nearly every major phone for a brief amount of time to try it out and ALWAYS go back to the iPhone. The Note 7 is the best phone I have every ordered and I'm obsessed.

well that puts my nerves at ease manni thank you lol.....on a side note did you start with a fresh phone or did you do the transfer thing to get everything from your iphone to your new note 7?

tinybfk

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

You don't remember 'bend-gate'? I also remember an issue dealing with scratches right out of the box during release, one year, for the iPhone. I used to read most of the same stuff on the iPhone forums I frequented. New releases on flagship phones always have groups of complainers and when you read it on a forum you think it's wide spread and they all have the problem you just read about. Flagship phones are the big sellers, meaning more people purchase them. Which also means more people complaining and voicing their problems due to the simple fact that there are more of them out there.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
well that puts my nerves at ease manni thank you lol.....on a side note did you start with a fresh phone or did you do the transfer thing to get everything from your iphone to your new note 7?
I also set my device up as new. I had android phones before so all my contacts are in google. Loving it!!!

dstrauss

May 7, 2014
Visit site
My position exactly (nine year iPhone vet here), but my one week old GN7 is running true and straight, and vastly superior to both my iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus. Since it is all glass (the shame of my iPhone 4), I bought the accidental damage coverage. So I'm going to ride it out despite the paper in the gap test that my GN7 failed (both sides of front).

PS - after reading Android forums for the last month, while waiting for my GN7, I have found there is almost as much hatred between Samsiung owners and the rest of Android-land as there is between Fandroids and iSheep...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles