I'm loving the Free "Gift" from Samsung

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine was dropped off this evening. I will take it for a test run for the next couple of days to see if I like it. So far so good! Yours looks defective though. Hahaha, just kidding man. Go Dolphins!

Had this thing for a couple hours and I'm already digging it. Notifications and Music work perfectly. Now I can leave phone in pocket to check on these notifications to see if I even need to take my phone out. It's a good measure to prevent myself from dropping the phone.

Looks like BOTH of your Gear Fit's are broken!! LOL ;)

new-york-jets-logo-3-x5-flag_18205449.jpeg

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Att was going to give me a tablet and the watch free with my phone. I told them to keep the watch because I knew I wouldn't use it. Looks nice though. I slightly regret my decision. Lol

What on earth would compel you to refuse a free $150 gift? I cannot begin to fathom what was going on in your head. Did you not consider just selling it?

Bcool

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Been using mine since early August and really like it. Simple and effective. Battery life in my experience is not 3 days but I charge it every night anyways. Was worried about the band coming undone since a lot of people griped about that in reviews I watched/read but mines been solid and fairly comfortable. View attachment 237941

I thought they were sending black ones. This looks blue or is it just the lighting?

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
They're 99 cents or so in the Samsung Apps store.

They have one for every team (except the Jets..see my other post for details) that can be purchased for .99c in the galaxy apps store via the Samsung Gear app....

I have downloaded 6 different faces so far and they all work really well.

sdardoin

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I ordered 2... I bought 2 phones...

Got my large in yesterday, was planning to sell it on ebay, then I tried it out. I kind of like it. I may just keep it.

My small is still processing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084