My edge panels are disappearing when I reboot my Note 7. I go into the edge panel settings and choose a few more panels to display. I've tried all sorts of combinations. They display fine and work. However, as soon as I re-power my Note 7, they disappear and I get the three pre-loaded panels only. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm pretty sure the panels worked correctly when I first set up the Note, even after all my apps were reloaded.
    08-31-2016 02:57 PM
    I don't see this problem... I would try to clear cache and app data on the edge screen app
    08-31-2016 07:03 PM
    I did try that but the issue is still there. I also noticed that when I reboot and go to the edge screen, the added edge panels are there momentarily (the dots down the bottom show up) and I can see them get deleted one by one until only the three pre-loaded panels are left.

Update - I broke down and did a factory reset. I restored everything except my apps. I had no joy. Still misbehaving. I couldn't believe that it did not work. I called T-mobile and Samsung. Both were less than useless. T-mobile tried at least the basics (reset cache etc..) even though I had already done them. Samsung wanted me to send the device back in for repair or go to Best Buy to have the phone reflashed.

In desperation, I did a second factory reset. I restored nothing. The edge panels are staying put. I've restored, piece by piece, everything except my apps. Still working!! Next is to install my apps, one by one and see which one breaks it.
    09-01-2016 08:10 AM