Using the stock Samsung calendar app I am not getting all the notifications.

For example: If I set a calendar appointment for 3:00 PM for an important meeting I will usually set several reminders...one reminder a day before, a second reminder an hour or two before and a third reminder for 10 minutes before the appointment. This has always worked well before and I have always received all the set notifications (with my S3 and S5).

Now, with my new Note 7 I will get the first reminder notification but none of the rest, despite them still showing in the calendar.

I have run a few tests and each time I will get the first reminder but none of the other set reminders will alert me in any way.

Any ideas?
    08-31-2016 07:01 PM
    I would like to know the answer to this since also have a similar problem.
    08-31-2016 08:43 PM
    Are you using the Samsung account, or another account like Google in your calendar? I have my Google calendar synced and I haven't noticed this issue.
    08-31-2016 09:45 PM
    I believe I read somewhere that your Samsung calendar (under Samsung Account) has to be enabled to syncing for your Google Calendar notifications to show up and work properly. Give that a go and see if it works.
    08-31-2016 11:18 PM
    I believe I read somewhere that your Samsung calendar (under Samsung Account) has to be enabled to syncing for your Google Calendar notifications to show up and work properly. Give that a go and see if it works.
    Ran several tests today and made sure this option was checked. Still having the same problem.

Are you using the Samsung account, or another account like Google in your calendar? I have my Google calendar synced and I haven't noticed this issue.
    I am using the native Samsung calendar app that is synced with my google calendar.

I am wondering if its a bug in the app because I have used the default/native Samsung calendar app the same way for over 6 years with no problems until I switched to the Note 7.

Any other ideas?
    09-01-2016 05:50 PM
    I have the same issue on my stock calendar app on my galaxy s7. Calendar notifications randomly fire, don't fire or fire Kate. I have tried multiple things, including wiping my phone. The random nature of this issue is Maddening. Any thoughts?
    10-21-2016 04:37 AM