I have literally gone through 4 cases and Samsung pay will not work with any of them , even the ones advertised to work with Samsung pay. Is anyone else out there having this issue as soon as I take the case off it works just fine it just won't work with the case on
    09-01-2016 09:34 AM
    I've had my Spigen case on my S7E since day 1 and Samsung Pay has worked very nicely. If your phone is still under warranty I'd consider replacing it.
    pcsperson likes this.
    09-01-2016 09:36 AM
    I use the Ringke slim case and have been able to use Samsung Pay.
    09-01-2016 09:37 AM
    Moral of the story: Don't buy a sleek and slim phone and immediately put it inside a honking big plasticky case...

I am only kidding...
    09-01-2016 09:47 AM
    I have both those cases and it's not working with either. I also tried the Caseology slim case and otter bix slim and its not workig with them on...I'm going to reach out to Verizon and Samsung and see if I can have my phone replaced
    09-01-2016 10:14 AM
    That's odd, but before exchanging...

-does it work without a case? I ask BC you didn't specify
    -my local Best Buy has a demo area to play with Samsung Pay, if convenient it might be worth a trip to see if you can get it to work there.

I ask BC I notice that with certain machines I have to really try to get it to read, sometimes it takes a few attempts to get Samsung Pay to work, specifically in Target. I don't know if it is BC the card reader is deeper or what, but I would try it out a little bit more first.

But if not hope your exchange goes smoothly. Oh, and mine works fine with a Tech 21 case.
    09-01-2016 10:40 AM
    Yes I went to a Walmart, seven eleven, Target and Kroger, all places I use samsung pay regularly with my note 5. I tired it with different cases on the note 7 it would not work the machines keep giving me a card read error. I take the case off and it work 1st try at every location
    09-01-2016 10:45 AM
    I haven't tried a factory reset will do that today and see what that does
    09-01-2016 10:48 AM
    I have Verizon and use an UAG case and Samsung Pay has worked each time I tried using it. I just bought the Samsung Wireless charging stand at Target and had to go to the service counter to get a price match and used Samsung Pay to pay for it. The lady at the counter said that it wouldn't work, but it worked just fine. In fact, she called over the manager to tell him I paid with my phone and he was surprised. He said it is the first time that he has seen someone do that at his store. Backwoods, WI....
    09-01-2016 10:49 AM
    I have Verizon and use an UAG case and Samsung Pay has worked each time I tried using it. I just bought the Samsung Wireless charging stand at Target and had to go to the service counter to get a price match and used Samsung Pay to pay for it. The lady at the counter said that it wouldn't work, but it worked just fine. In fact, she called over the manager to tell him I paid with my phone and he was surprised. He said it is the first time that he has seen someone do that at his store. Backwoods, WI....
    I'm not familiar with UAG which case are you using ...I use it at Targets all the time with the note 5 I've gotten real use to using so it's supper anyoing to have isse now
    dobo84 likes this.
    09-01-2016 10:53 AM
    My fairly thin Incipio case works just fine with it. Maybe the NFC on your phone is weak?
    09-01-2016 12:18 PM
    Works with my candy shell and my spigen. Have you seen the chart someone posted (somewhere) about where exactly to place your phone to get it to read?
    09-01-2016 12:38 PM
    Works with my candy shell and my spigen. Have you seen the chart someone posted (somewhere) about where exactly to place your phone to get it to read?
    I have a Spigen rugged armor case it will not work with the case on when I took the case off after trying a few times with it in ..it work 1st try
    09-01-2016 12:42 PM
    I have a Spigen rugged armor case it will not work with the case on when I took the case off after trying a few times with it in ..it work 1st try
    i have the neo hybrid crystal. sorry you're having such bad luck.
    09-01-2016 12:44 PM
    Mine worked with a case but it was a bit tricky... Had to hit the sweet spot
    09-01-2016 12:53 PM
    You may have a defective unit. The MST signal May may be too weak such that case block the signals.
    09-01-2016 01:09 PM
    I have the Verizon Note 7 and it has been in a Spigen Ultra Clear since day one. I have not had any issues with Samsung Pay at all. At least not related to the case.
    09-01-2016 01:16 PM