Wow. Samsung delays and offering free gifts

chris2004

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the copy of the letter. I pre ordered mine in Thailand so i will take the letter to my supplier and try to get the extra freebies. Maybe worth it for the wait. The delays seem excessive though with only 2 problems out of millions of phones.

Gita Madhu

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm sorry if I'm barging in but I really can't seem to find out what I'm supposed to do here. I'm trying for the Win a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 thing and am supposed to join the forum. So basically hello everyone :)

PRGDR

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I agree Samsung is acting in a very nice way here. Not all companies are like that (actually, in my experience, most are unlike that).

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It's like a messenger status, I think. Green for Online, Yellow for (not really sure haha, but I'm guessing away?), Gray for offline.

avivzan

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I talk today with the one of the stuff from samsung store and he told me that i can register for kind of second pre order of the note 7 since they delay the pickup date of the first pre order and because the phone haven't officially been release here in thailand, he told me that i would get this kit mentioned in the letter.
that's very nice of samsung to do that even though they kind of a very good reason for that...

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I hope Samsung sends free screen protectors to all those that want one. A lot of people are going to be out a screen protector when they get their new phone!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Wow. That is really well done. Flagships have growing pains quite often upon release; but I must say, Samsung is outshining the rest by being so outright and generous. Hopefully this situation gets resolved quickly and Samsung does not suffer too badly from this.

Whatever negativity that is out there with regards to this problem, no one can say that Samsung is not trying its hardest to not only make up for the inconveniences made; but to also keep their customers informed and satisfied. That is the sign of a good company.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I hope Samsung sends free screen protectors to all those that want one. A lot of people are going to be out a screen protector when they get their new phone!

T-Mobile is offering to refund any accessories you've purchased for the phone should you decide to return them.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Good point. Most of them were garbage but garbage we paid for! A new screen protector of our choice would be a nice gesture for our troubles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo