Off brand wireless charger? Should I be concerned?

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I love the phone and have begun to get the accessories I need. I got my spigen liquid crystal slim case. And love it. I got the aukey PA-U28 wall charger and Yootech wireless fast charger. (oh and a j&dtech case I liked, someonwhat, unitl I got the spigen)

I planned to get a car charger at some point. My battery has been awesome for daily use. I do put a hurt on it over the weekend because I currently dont have a tablet or pc so I do all my heavy lifting with the note. So my plan is to keep the stock charger in my backpack for when needed, and the yootech for home charging. I had the palm Pre back in 2009 and loved it. I had the touchpad too. BOTH CHARGED WIRELESSLY IN @))( (thats a caps lock 2009 BTW) I know Qi has been around since or before but its nice to finially get back to something that older then dinosaurs in the tech years.

So with the samsung recall (I am aware at this point it may only be the non snapdragon versions) and the other video about the charger danger, should I go back to standard charger (which may not have helped the enyos vs)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton