2 cool things i discovered today

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Coming from the note five.

Today. I had my phone facing down (screen down) when i saw it flash blue out of the corner of my eye. I thought i had left a game on or something. Then i got a message and i saw the whole phone flash blue. Almost like a halo around the phone. I just thought that was too cool.

2nd thing I discovered was the new front facing flash. On the note 5 when you enabled flash on the front facing camera the camera screen would become smaller surrounded by a white background. But on the note 7, when you enabled it, there is no change until you take the picture and the entire screen turns white then goes back to the camera.they come out pretty d* good. Here are the examples.
Note 7 front facing no flash vs with flash (front facing)
0e7ece1994f62299c98d21f8f7c01132.jpg
f06fdd6b7c1fdec334e679184e5f11f1.jpg

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Coming from the note five.

Today. I had my phone facing down (screen down) when i saw it flash blue out of the corner of my eye. I thought i had left a game on or something. Then i got a message and i saw the whole phone flash blue. Almost like a halo around the phone. I just thought that was too cool.

2nd thing I discovered was the new front facing flash. On the note 5 when you enabled flash on the front facing camera the camera screen would become smaller surrounded by a white background. But on the note 7, when you enabled it, there is no change until you take the picture and the entire screen turns white then goes back to the camera.they come out pretty d* good. Here are the examples.
Note 7 front facing no flash vs with flash (front facing)//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160901/0e7ece1994f62299c98d21f8f7c01132.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160901/f06fdd6b7c1fdec334e679184e5f11f1.jpg

Mine will do #1 but doesn't do #2

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Delirious D, there are 5 different colors that the phone can display while face down that correspond to the 5 contacts you can set up on the People Edge. Very cool stuff.

Torm558

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Another cool one if you're using the s pen to write messages. After it converts them to text, you can simply draw a line through them with the pen and it erases whatever you put the line through. Found that today by accident lol

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Another cool one if you're using the s pen to write messages. After it converts them to text, you can simply draw a line through them with the pen and it erases whatever you put the line through. Found that today by accident lol
Must be your first note....

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Delirious D, there are 5 different colors that the phone can display while face down that correspond to the 5 contacts you can set up on the People Edge. Very cool stuff.
Does the People Edge have to be used to get this feature? I don't really want the People Edge so would love to set this up without it if possible.

JohnT3

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Does the People Edge have to be used to get this feature? I don't really want the People Edge so would love to set this up without it if possible.

You'd have to set up the contacts in the People Edge but you don't have to use it for it to show the colors. As long as you leave it active, it'll do it without any interaction from you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34