I was an iPhone 4 user until I saw the Note3 and fell in love with it. I moved around various Android devices until I found myself back in iOS. The main draw was the Apple Watch and how much more refined and comfortable it was than the Android Wear and the Gear S.

Now looking at the Note 7 and the Gear S2 and the lack of new innovation coming out of Apple I find myself drawn to Samsung once again. Along with Apple Pay, I am heavily reliant on mobile payment solutions. I also like to use the features in my phone.

So one of my hesitations of moving back to android is about the features that are in the Note. I remember that Smart Stay and some other functionality never really worked all that well. I had to use Softcard instead of Android Pay and Softcard was a pain.

So how reliable are the other features on the phone like Iris scanner? How reliable is Samsung Pay?
    09-02-2016 02:39 PM
    Don't do it yet. They are on recall. Wait a couple of weeks until the non defective ones come in.
    Yutla3000 likes this.
    09-02-2016 02:45 PM
    Yes they are on recall so wait a while.
    I moved from my iPhone 6+ to the Note7 and it has been a very good phone, the looks are a winner hands down and my first experience with Android has been interesting. Samsung pay seems to work well and the Iris Scanner has worked ok. The fingerprint scanner has also worked about as well at the one on my iPhone 6
    Yutla3000 likes this.
    09-02-2016 02:49 PM
    Note 7 is a great phone indeed. Always Loved Android and the Gear S according to me is much better especially the new Gear S. Wait for some time and then upgrade.
    09-04-2016 10:18 AM
    I was an iPhone 4 user until I saw the Note3 and fell in love with it. I moved around various Android devices until I found myself back in iOS. The main draw was the Apple Watch and how much more refined and comfortable it was than the Android Wear and the Gear S.

Now looking at the Note 7 and the Gear S2 and the lack of new innovation coming out of Apple I find myself drawn to Samsung once again. Along with Apple Pay, I am heavily reliant on mobile payment solutions. I also like to use the features in my phone.

So one of my hesitations of moving back to android is about the features that are in the Note. I remember that Smart Stay and some other functionality never really worked all that well. I had to use Softcard instead of Android Pay and Softcard was a pain.

So how reliable are the other features on the phone like Iris scanner? How reliable is Samsung Pay?
    Great choice mate. Been using Galaxy phones since Note 2 and then Note 3. Great phone especially all the features. I would definitely want to upgrade to Note 7 awesome phone with great features. Just wait a couple of weeks and then upgrade. The phones have been recalled due to battery issues. I just love the new Gear S 3. Has more features than the Apple watch.
    09-04-2016 10:22 AM