Galaxy Note 7 Stuck in the Re-boot Sreen

JordanTablet

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Ok so today I was at work on my phone at break and I turned the phone on.. All seemed good (Or so I thought). It asked for the pin password as usualy when the device is re-booted so I entered it, Error invalid password? Tried again and got the same message. The phone is now stuck in the re-boot menu and I've tried everything I can think of.

Sometimes when the phone is loading it shows an image of a dead android robot with a big hazard type sign above it's head. I've tried to wipe cache partition and re-boot but it still goes back to the boot screen. Literally nothing I have tried will work and at the moment the phone is sat in the boot screen because it won't even turn off. I feel sorry for the poor person who has to deal with my e-mail at Samsung. :)

Any help would be really appreciated.. There is some text at the bottom of the screen if that makes sense to anyone?
No support SINGLE-/SKU
Supported Api:3
Dm-verity verification failed.......
Need to check drk first....
E: failed setting up dirty target....
[omc-app-link] fail to mount/system as rwE:failed settings up dirtytarget
[hwr_symlink] fail to mount/system as rw

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
This is one of the issues I have with sealed batteries. You can never actually kill the power to the device in the event that you need to troubleshoot.

JordanTablet

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
This is one of the issues I have with sealed batteries. You can never actually kill the power to the device in the event that you need to troubleshoot.

Yeah.... I really don't know what to do at this moment. Even connecting it to a pc to try and recover data turns it back on and straight back into the loop.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way I can take my pictures off the phone? I have images of my dog that passed away and it's all I have..

Sorry to hear, that stinks. You didn't happen to download Google Photos already, have you? If you the photos are already backed up. If not, sorry ..

I saw a few links that may lead to help, but they are over my head technically:

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge shows "dm-verity verification failed" plus other system issues

dm-verity verification failed s6 edge - GSM-Forum

[Firmware] Firmware Update Problem HELP ME !!!

Good luck ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze