Verizon Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'd it's a corporate store they should be able to get to the osp thing. They notated my account with the exact part of it saying verbatim. I'm not going right now but at least I have the option. Ask to speak to a manager.

HaVoK_C89

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
If you wanna exchange for an S7 or S7E you guys might wanna hurry up. Samsung's exchange page has changed and they're saying that they're gonna offer Samsung J's for replacements while you wait lol. It's also saying you need to turn off the device and exchange it asap... Probably to cover themselves.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Just finished cutting out the center of my micro sim and have placed the nano sim in, and back into my N3. I will keep my N7 powered down until the exchange (if there is one) or turn it in for a full refund before the 30th hits...

My N7 has been running fine and not getting hot nor warm at all. But I'm sure it didn't get hot/catch fire others either, until it did...

Last edited:

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I'd it's a corporate store they should be able to get to the osp thing. They notated my account with the exact part of it saying verbatim. I'm not going right now but at least I have the option. Ask to speak to a manager.

It is a corporate store and I was talking to the manager. Pita!

jacko147

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
So they are saying they'll replace these phones regardless of condition, I wonder if they would take it with a missing s pen? I lost one from my old note and had to buy a new one, would be nice to have a spare

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Then he is giving you the run around because he can go look at that. The one here pulled it up and did so. Then said well I guess we can after all. The stores are not being informed of this policy.

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the store now - they would not do a double exchange, but if I switch to an S7, customer service at Verizon will once the new Note 7 is in stock.

By double exchange you mean let you take another device for now and when the Note 7 is released let you bring back the other device for this?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I wonder why some people are getting emails from samsung asking to power down and exchange the note 7 and some people aren't?

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
If you wanna exchange for an S7 or S7E you guys might wanna hurry up. Samsung's exchange page has changed and they're saying that they're gonna offer Samsung J's for replacements while you wait lol. It's also saying you need to turn off the device and exchange it asap... Probably to cover themselves.

Their page also says "select" retail outlets and carrier. Too bad it doesnt say ALL

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Double switch is a VERY slippery slope I would not walk until the ice clears. I do NOT want to be stuck arguing about getting a not7 back after initial switch.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Double switch is a VERY slippery slope I would not walk until the ice clears. I do NOT want to be stuck arguing about getting a not7 back after initial switch.
Also there is the possibility if you damage or loose the loner you would need a Insurance claim to repair replace or pay

Daniel Padilla

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Just got off chat with Verizon Rep that says they are being told that replacement devices will arrive in store on the 17th. No offer of loaner phone, just permanent switch to S7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair