T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
That's why I prefer doing whatever transactions I can online. I hate having to deal with the people at the store and even the ones on the phone who are God knows where and I barely understand. I can only imagine the hell we will face when the time comes to swap the phones.

We don't have a choice. All transactions with this have to be done in store. I ordered this online too to avoid dealing with these morons.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Unless you're getting the regular Iphone 7 or 256gb model of the 7 Plus, don't expect to get your 7 Plus until probably October. They're all backordered now.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...MobileNations%2529%26irgwc%3D1&token=Tzco4K2n

Apples production stock was very low due to last minute changes to their phones......I have my screen shot for choosing any color with the note 7...as long as it's silver or blue (silver being first choice)...i will take that as a replacement since I have the black note 7 currently

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Still embarrassing to not have our replacements yet while all of these iPhone fans are jumping up joyously....I'm changing my color to silver since their are two black iPhone color variants......

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Did you call/see the dude from the Sprint store yet? Curious if they got shipment like he said.
I did see someone post in the Best Buy recall thread that his Best Buy said for him to come tomorrow to get his new Note 7.

Now they might have told him incorrect information, but seems to me they would really have verified if they are telling people to come on on a certain day to get the new one.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
What is it with people and lining up for hours to buy the latest Ipad or Iphone? Why don' t you see that with the Galaxy series? It would be funny if each store only gets like 4 Iphone 7 Pluses like they did with Notes and you have 20 people lined up lol all night at the tmobile stores only to be left out.

When I asked a week ago Tmobile said we could likely send them in and swap them out. So much easier to do that than deal with the morons at the stores. I agree about Tmobile being so slow. Even just buying a case one time took the worker almost 10 minutes one time because of their computer they claimed. Wal-mart is faster. They have self checkout lines which I get in and out quick.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
What is it with people and lining up for hours to buy the latest Ipad or Iphone? Why don' t you see that with the Galaxy series? It would be funny if each store only gets like 4 Iphone 7 Pluses like they did with Notes and you have 20 people lined up lol all night at the tmobile stores only to be left out.

When I asked a week ago Tmobile said we could likely send them in and swap them out. So much easier to do that than deal with the morons at the stores. I agree about Tmobile being so slow. Even just buying a case one time took the worker almost 10 minutes one time because of their computer they claimed. Wal-mart is faster. They have self checkout lines which I get in and out quick.
Those people around crazy. I don't have the time to waste to stand outside of a store for hours to get a phone. Some people even put tents out the night before. Smh.

True_RL

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
bff03b42a5cbaba2b659a27bf1570b2e.jpg

So on the Sammyhub it says that replacement are already underway.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
That could mean anything. Could mean they are still making them and haven't shipped any out and we have to wait another month for them. I wouldn't get excited over this...

Still pretty vague. It could be they're shipping them to carriers right now.
Samsung Global said "within the next two weeks" and they haven't changed that statement.

I'm sure if it is going to be something outside of that, Samsung will announce it.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Australia is starting to replace on Sept 21 thats official from Samsung today
IIRC, Australia released the first of August also. I had said a while back I suspected they would probably release the new ones in the order of the original release, which would make sense due to all being recalled.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Only takes 24 hours or less to get here from Asia.

With the pre-orders, some had the phone in their hands, one week after manufacture date. Some of that time was sitting waiting to ship out from FedEx and UPS.

CincyGuy

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Just returned my Note 7 at my local Tmo store, which is where I placed the order. They wouldn't refund me the $20 "processing fee", or whatever it is called, which is the extra fee for ordering it at the store. I demanded they credit that amount to my next bill and they gave in. Just a tip. I was p*ssed because of all this aggravation, and they weren't going to fight me on it too much. I probably could have gotten it credited back to my CC if I pushed it, but I can wait to save the $20 on my next bill.

The process took about 30 minutes, so plan your time accordingly. They had to do a lot of typing into their computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey