T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I've been with Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, and T-Mobile by far has the worst customer experience. The people they hire are those that Walmart rejected. It's awful, and no one has a clue as to what's going on. It's pretty sad when I walk into a store or talk to a rep on the phone and know more than they do. I never had a problem with AT&T, but I decided to leave to save a few bucks on my bill, but maybe the savings weren't worth the aggravation of dealing with idiots. And the T-Force people annoy me even more. I get tired of hearing how "awesome" I am or how "awesome" a phone is. Legere is a loud-mouth, pompous d-bag, and he can enjoy his slow-cooker Sundays.

I'll agree with you on AT&T. I've had them since 2008, and sure there were some small headaches but nothing like this where you've got so many employees saying different things. I switched to T-Mo when the Note 7 went on preorder to lower my monthly bill, but I'm unsure if it was really worth it.

I do get that this is a new situation with a world wide recall, but it seems that it could've been handled better. Maybe is Samsung's fault, maybe it's T-Mo's. All I know is this has been super annoying.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Just placed my order over the phone...they are doing it as a warranty exchange and shipping it out next day delivery to your closest tmobile store.....call the 1844 number and you have to get the same color you had last

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I just got off the phone with the 844 number. He tried to place the order, but it wouldn't process it. He said I'd have to wait until I got the text/email about replacements being available and call back.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Even if my device is not here tomorrow ...still going to a different tmobile store and trying to get a replacement lol...I really wanted blue but they said I have to keep black so we will see how tomorrow goes with this next day shipment and everything

Status
Not open for further replies.