T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyd justus

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone asked t-mobile if they'll reimburse those of us on EIP? We are now paying for a phone we can't use.
09d0df333aaedfdba558f540f29af88c.jpg

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Are these loaners new or refurbs? If they're running low on S7 Edge loaners does that mean stock for S7 edges to sell are running low too?

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
If you've used GraceUX you'd understand why some of us are still lamenting the Note 7 situation.

If S7E had the same UI, this whole debacle would've been easier to swallow. It's the little things like the reworked camera UI and the reworked notification shade that make me miss the Note 7. I know it seems trivial, but I'm already used to swiping up to switch between rear and front facing camera.

Surely these updates should be coming to the S7, but I've learned never to make assumptions like that.

Seriously. I just got the S7E and am HATING it so far. I want my N7 back!

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Regrettably, with a vacation coming up very soon, I had to order a loaner just in case the flight advisement turned into something serious. I'll throw my SIM in the S7 Edge for the trip and back to the Note when I back. Hopefully replacements come before the 30th.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Regrettably, with a vacation coming up very soon, I had to order a loaner just in case the flight advisement turned into something serious. I'll throw my SIM in the S7 Edge for the trip and back to the Note when I back. Hopefully replacements come before the 30th.
I put my sim in my Robin and ordered a loaner s7 edge last night. It's silver so I know I won't like it.

I was curious what you were planning to do since you had that upcoming trip.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't really see how you can love the note 7 and "hate" the S7E. It's (minus a few subtle features) the same device.
If it was the same device, they wouldn't have different names, launch at different times, have different features.

Seriously, people need to stop peddling that they are the same. They are not and it's not even close.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I put my sim in my Robin and ordered a loaner s7 edge last night. It's silver so I know I won't like it.

I was curious what you were planning to do since you had that upcoming trip.
Yeah, didn't want to but my luck is the day I fly out they will do something more than the advisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.