09-19-2016 11:42 AM
144 ... 3456
tools
    Got an email from Samsung Canada this evening. Looks like the new devices are shipping out Monday
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...ea84abcb29.jpg
    Just curious, how and when did you apply?
    09-08-2016 07:59 PM
    Through their site. Link is a page back in this thread. I applied yesterday morning
    09-08-2016 08:29 PM
    Through their site. Link is a page back in this thread. I applied yesterday morning
    Thanks for that. I applied yesterday afternoon through their site as well. So I'm hoping to hear something soon.
    09-08-2016 09:03 PM
    Thanks for that. I applied yesterday afternoon through their site as well. So I'm hoping to hear something soon.
    Same, applied yesterday afternoon but no email as of yet
    09-08-2016 09:09 PM
    I received the email as well, let's see how long it takes to actually ship.
    09-08-2016 09:40 PM
    I applied, no email yet
    09-08-2016 10:02 PM
    I received an email at 11:20 today for a new phone shipping as early as September 15. I applied on the Samsung site on September 7. Excited again.
    09-09-2016 02:14 PM
    Yeah some of us that had received emails for Sept 12th got new emails stating Sept 15th now :S

AND I just got a TXT from Rogers telling me about the replacement website from Samsung, better late than never?
    09-09-2016 02:51 PM
    Yeah some of us that had received emails for Sept 12th got new emails stating Sept 15th now :S

AND I just got a TXT from Rogers telling me about the replacement website from Samsung, better late than never?
    Haha haha, yup just got my text today too

Email came in stating the 15th as well
    09-09-2016 05:10 PM
    Email stating the 15th for me as well.
    09-10-2016 07:39 AM
    Email stating the 15th for me as well.
    When did you apply? I applied directly in the phone the s,we day it was announced and then again on Thurs on their website and I've heard nothing.
    09-10-2016 11:11 AM
    When did you apply? I applied directly in the phone the s,we day it was announced and then again on Thurs on their website and I've heard nothing.
    Sorry, meant to say, I originally applied on the phone to Samsung on the day it was announced, and then on their website on Thursday. I haven't received an email yet. I'm wondering if it's going by Province, I'm in BC so maybe we're last?
    09-10-2016 11:19 AM
    Just got a message from Bell linking to an updated Samsung Exchange Program page: there it says that now Health Canada is involved. I called the help number to see if I had to re-register (I had already done so on the 7th and got confirmation email stating new phone would ship on the 15th), the rep was adamant that I didn't need to re-register. This is gonna take longer than first seemed...
    09-10-2016 01:40 PM
    Sorry, meant to say, I originally applied on the phone to Samsung on the day it was announced, and then on their website on Thursday. I haven't received an email yet. I'm wondering if it's going by Province, I'm in BC so maybe we're last?
    I'm also in BC and got my email on Friday stating earliest shipping date of September 15. I applied on Wednesday through their site. If you haven't heard from them still I would call the number on the page. 1-800-517-3507
    09-10-2016 02:04 PM
    Just got a message from Bell linking to an updated Samsung Exchange Program page: there it says that now Health Canada is involved. I called the help number to see if I had to re-register (I had already done so on the 7th and got confirmation email stating new phone would ship on the 15th), the rep was adamant that I didn't need to re-register. This is gonna take longer than first seemed...
    I got the same message. Thanks for calling as this had me confused. So to me based on the official info I have from Bell/Samsung, disregarding all the panic on this board I should have my new device or very concrete info about when/where to get my device by Sept 15. That is the way I'm understanding it.
    09-10-2016 02:16 PM
    I got the same message. Thanks for calling as this had me confused. So to me based on the official info I have from Bell/Samsung, disregarding all the panic on this board I should have my new device or very concrete info about when/where to get my device by Sept 15. That is the way I'm understanding it.
    Well, not exactly...you don't have to re-apply, but the site is a little vague as to what's next ("we'll share plan as soon as we have info" blah blah blah). So those dates we received for next week, are, I think, now in doubt, due to Health Canada's involvement.
    09-10-2016 02:31 PM
    I went to Rogers today and exchanged for S7E, got to keep my 64GB SD card, $200 trade in was still applied and S7E is $200 less than Note 7 so that's pretty good. Already got my Gear Fit 2 as well.

I had registered for the exchange program, so I called the number provided so I could cancel my exchange but the person at Samsung was very clueless. She kept telling me to just let my carrier know and that if I exchanged for S7E at the carrier I was ok even though I said I'm in Canada, I don't think she understood how it's working here.

Most likely I will receive a Note 7 that I will just have to return.
    09-10-2016 10:27 PM
    So what made you decide to jump to the s7e over the note?
    09-11-2016 01:20 AM
    So what made you decide to jump to the s7e over the note?
    I wanted the S7E to begin with but with the promos offered on the Note 7 I went that route but with the issues etc I just decided to switch and I'm really happy!
    09-11-2016 07:19 PM
    I wanted the S7E to begin with but with the promos offered on the Note 7 I went that route but with the issues etc I just decided to switch and I'm really happy!
    Sell glad you're happy. S7E wasn't appealing enough to me when if came out. It was close
    09-11-2016 09:13 PM
    So random thought here, those of you that were in the other thread for pre ordering the phone from rogers and recall I missed getting the phone through Costco by one day

This might be a blessing in disguise.. I could return this phone to rogers for the full refund and once the phone is for sale again I can go to Costco and order it through them like I had wanted to before to get all the their perks like the free charger and gift card and the device protection

I already have the gear fit watch so I still got my pre order gift to keep.

Only thing I might miss out on is any potential free gifts samsung may send out to those who are waiting. But so far I haven't heard of much for Canadian customers
    09-12-2016 04:23 PM
    Have you heard anything yet?

I filled out the online form on September 8th and still haven't gotten an email. I called the number today and the guy gave me the option of registering with him again. He told me not to worry I would be contacted as soon as they had a phone available, but right now, they have no phones available so if they called me they would have no update.

Plus I have now gotten 2 text messages from Rogers, the latest saying to power down the phone. And yesterday I got a voicemail from costco telling me the same thing.

Hopefully we will get answers soon!
    cynth.hgn likes this.
    09-13-2016 03:33 PM
    I've heard nothing from Samsung yet, I registered almost a week ago. Got a text from Telus to contact where I bought it. I'll wait patiently as I'm having no overheating on mine at the moment
    09-13-2016 09:31 PM
    Have you heard anything yet?

I filled out the online form on September 8th and still haven't gotten an email. I called the number today and the guy gave me the option of registering with him again. He told me not to worry I would be contacted as soon as they had a phone available, but right now, they have no phones available so if they called me they would have no update.

Plus I have now gotten 2 text messages from Rogers, the latest saying to power down the phone. And yesterday I got a voicemail from costco telling me the same thing.

Hopefully we will get answers soon!
    That's interesting... I have no voice mail from Costco yet. Bell has been oretty good about coordinating with Samsung and their text messages. According to the latest text I should find out in the 15th where and when to swap my phone (I took the swap option rather than ship option in the exchange program.)
    09-13-2016 10:27 PM
    Vodacom SA starts supplying replacement phones today. See post no 518
    By RochaZA
    Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (previously Note 6) - Page 35
    09-14-2016 11:28 PM
144 ... 3456