I read about people reporting the small gap between the screen and the sides of the phone. Through the gap people said that they can actually see the light from the the display.
    The gap though, is mentioned in the user manual at page 228.
    What do you think? Should we worry about it? Was this the way it had to be or not? Did it affect any of you?
    09-02-2016 05:20 PM
    No it is a bad battery.
    09-02-2016 05:23 PM
    I read about people reporting the small gap between the screen and the sides of the phone. Through the gap people said that they can actually see the light from the the display.
    The gap though, is mentioned in the user manual at page 228.
    What do you think? Should we worry about it? Was this the way it had to be or not? Did it affect any of you?
    No that really isn't an issue. First it seems to be by design, second the phones are being recalled. We have a thread for each carrier in the forums.
    09-02-2016 05:24 PM
    From what I've read the gap it's a separate issue or is battery related?
    09-02-2016 05:27 PM
    From what I've read the gap it's a separate issue or is battery related?
    The gap is a separate issue, but it isn't even a problem. All the phones are being recalled.
    09-02-2016 05:29 PM
    Bad news for the ones who already have it and... not so bad news for those who are still waiting for it, which is me. If they are not fixing the problem before Apple starts selling the iPhone 7.. they are in very very deep sh... trouble.
    09-02-2016 05:43 PM
    Bad news for the ones who already have it and... not so bad news for those who are still waiting for it, which is me. If they are not fixing the problem before Apple starts selling the iPhone 7.. they are in very very deep sh... trouble.
    Will they take a hit? Sure. Deep trouble though? Hardly.
    DanRomania likes this.
    09-02-2016 05:49 PM
    Mine now doesn't have it, my recall one better not either.
    DanRomania likes this.
    09-02-2016 05:52 PM
    Not fixing what problem?
    09-02-2016 06:16 PM
    Not fixing what problem?
    Finding the exact issue with the battery and starting selling the Note 7 again a.s.a.p.
    09-03-2016 07:39 AM
    Finding the exact issue with the battery and starting selling the Note 7 again a.s.a.p.
    The issue has been fixed and the fixed versions are coming as early as next week supposedly. It'll probably be a while before its restocked everywhere though.
    09-03-2016 07:44 AM
    Is there any official statement from Samsung regarding the issue? (Other than the one they posted yesterday stating that they will replace all the devices). I still think the number of devices already sold is enormous. I guess they will not refurbish 1+ mil. devices as people will stop buying new ones and prefer the cheaper refurbished ones and I can't really see what's their plan but... as long as I'll receive my fully functional Note7s, no lag, gap, battery I'll be happy
    09-03-2016 07:54 AM
    They found the issue already, before this week.
    09-03-2016 02:55 PM
    Is there any official statement from Samsung regarding the issue? (Other than the one they posted yesterday stating that they will replace all the devices). I still think the number of devices already sold is enormous. I guess they will not refurbish 1+ mil. devices as people will stop buying new ones and prefer the cheaper refurbished ones and I can't really see what's their plan but... as long as I'll receive my fully functional Note7s, no lag, gap, battery I'll be happy
    They can't refurbish a device that was recalled for a safety issue, too much liability.

The only statement is they are exchanging and you need to contact your carrier.
    09-03-2016 02:56 PM