Best Buy Note 7 Recall Thread

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
So no one has had a problem exchanging or being refunded today? Yesterday no one in my city would return or exchange. I plan to go today after work to exchange for either another sammy or 7 plus.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
So no one has had a problem exchanging or being refunded today? Yesterday no one in my city would return or exchange. I plan to go today after work to exchange for either another sammy or 7 plus.

I'm trying to use up all on my free Samsung Pay $$ and then I'm going to return it. I'm off tomorrow so I hope by then, word has already trickled down to their stores that I can return for %100 full refund.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Just got back from att and best buy.

Att looked into seeing if there was anything they could do because I want an lg v20 but I bought my n7 from best buy. She said nothing they could do, I had to return it to best buy.

A lot of people hate best buy but my best buy is awesome. The guys there are great to me. They don't have the v20 available for preorder yet. They said keep my n7 until they get one in or grab a crappy prepay phone and then return it. I said I'll keep the n7 for now. They treat me good there so I'm sure they will work it all out when the v20 shows up....I hope

ticketbabe2

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm in a quandary about this whole thing. I returned my original Note 7 purchased in August, and have been extremely happy with the replacement..no issues, not concerned about it, don't want to give it up..it's awesome! The issue that does concern me is will it still get updates now that Samsung has discontinued it. ????

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm in a quandary about this whole thing. I returned my original Note 7 purchased in August, and have been extremely happy with the replacement..no issues, not concerned about it, don't want to give it up..it's awesome! The issue that does concern me is will it still get updates now that Samsung has discontinued it. ????
Nope.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Return Fit 2/SD card with phone?

Someone at best buy wants your freebies!!!! Samsung stated that they're yours to keep....Don't be fooled!!!

Edit: Did you get the watch from best buy or did you submit through Samsung promo website? That might make a difference

Thisistip

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: Return Fit 2/SD card with phone?

Someone at best buy wants your freebies!!!! Samsung stated that they're yours to keep....Don't be fooled!!!

Edit: Did you get the watch from best buy or did you submit through Samsung promo website? That might make a difference
I got it from best buy.

aparker2005

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
So this is probably screwing the system. And I may not can even do this.

But I had my upgrade set back. I'm thinking of just getting a refund at Verizon and going to best buy and get an s7 edge on 2 year pricing and get the HDTV.

Deciding if it's worth all the hassle or just switch over at Verizon.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
So this is probably screwing the system. And I may not can even do this.

But I had my upgrade set back. I'm thinking of just getting a refund at Verizon and going to best buy and get an s7 edge on 2 year pricing and get the HDTV.

Deciding if it's worth all the hassle or just switch over at Verizon.

Is verizon prices not higher ?

For me a 32" TV won't come in my house.
EVen if its Free and they deliver it.
The smallest I have even in my Bedroom is a 42"

I don't like small TV's
Go to Best Buy and look at them.
A 32" is usually on Sale.

aparker2005

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Is verizon prices not higher ?

For me a 32" TV won't come in my house.
EVen if its Free and they deliver it.
The smallest I have even in my Bedroom is a 42"

I don't like small TV's
Go to Best Buy and look at them.
A 32" is usually on Sale.
Only reason I was thinking of getting this was for our guest bedroom. A 32 would be perfect. May skip all the hassle though and just get an s7e at Verizon and head on with my day.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Only reason I was thinking of getting this was for our guest bedroom. A 32 would be perfect. May skip all the hassle though and just get an s7e at Verizon and head on with my day.

You do what is best for you.
I would check the price difference in the 2 companies 1st.
Do your homework.
Remember, Verizon ain't gonna have a Sims card you can sway to change phones are they.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance