Samsung.com Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Just so you guys know... If... IF they send you extra phones by accident they are absolutely yours to keep. By law you do not have to return anything sent to you by mistake. Now they may block the imei's but even then you'll have a very nice mini wifi tablet lol

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Ok, you who are getting ready to send your phones back in their special box, are you sending the spen back with the phone? I can tell by the picture that there is only enough room for the phone and not the accessories. Just curious about the spen?

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
AT&T, Blue Coral. I got nothing, but tbe ceramic box.
Avalvo,

I don't think Samsung.com has sent out any ATT variants yet. All I have is the box also and NOT sending my recalled phone back till I get my replacement, but just curious what the others were doing with their spens...

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Wow, out of the blue I finally received my replacement Note 7. If this one is working good this ordeal may be over. I didn't receive anything from Samsung saying it was coming. ATT Black Onxy variant.... Nice surprise.

donhillla

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Wow, out of the blue I finally received my replacement Note 7. If this one is working good this ordeal may be over. I didn't receive anything from Samsung saying it was coming. ATT Black Onxy variant.... Nice surprise.

Good news. Did you have to sign for it or was it just left on your porch? UPS or FedEx? Still waiting.

sharmanas

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Did you get anyone that knew anything?

No, they only told me that someone from Stericycle (they're handling the returns) will reach out to me to pick up my Note 7. Got rid of it this weekend. Took the picture of the form they made me sign (it had the phone IMEI no.) and their ID as a proof.

iksorwon

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Last week they tell me they were not shipping until the 15th to the 21st, sick of them I file a chargeback with my credit card. Surprise, today I receive the return box from ups and the new note fedex. I hope I am done with these clowns.

xkoolaidislifex

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like you'll have at least one more on the way. Mine came with zero info, just a box with a phone.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Good news. Did you have to sign for it or was it just left on your porch? UPS or FedEx? Still waiting.
I didn't sign for anything, but I just happened to be home today and meet UPS at the door. I did get a nice from my UPS last night but I thought it was something else. Glad I was home though..

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Last week they tell me they were not shipping until the 15th to the 21st, sick of them I file a chargeback with my credit card. Surprise, today I receive the return box from ups and the new note fedex. I hope I am done with these clowns.
I hear ya...

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Weird thing with the spen on the replacement phone. It won't work on the recalled note 7, but the spen on the recalled note 7 works great on both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante