are you leaving the Note 7? if so, where are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laserbutt

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Are you going to switch to another device after all the recall maddnes?

What phone are you going to?

I was thinking moto z droid Force or htc 10..

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Of the two I'd go with the Z Force for only two reasons. 1. Much better battery life. 2. HTC has an issue with overheating chargers because of their mishandling of their USB C implementation with QuickCharge. That is another phone that is unfortunately dangerous.

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I really love my N7. I am having zero issues with it. If I were to try something else, it would be the new Nexus(Pixel). Reason being, I have not owned a Nexus product since the Nexus 7 2012 tablet. 😂

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I will get another Note 7 once they are available. No interest in anything on the market or coming. The Pixel XL would interest me if they were not being made by HTC.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm on the fence, I'm gonna sleep on it for a week. I wanted the Note 7....this may be my opportunity to try out all three colors though. Started out with coral blue, on the black.. Silver here I come!

G6400

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Will get new unit or do nothing, probability is on our side my friends. 42k to 1...
The other thing is as the time goes by and nothing happens, probably nothing ever will happen.
There is nothing to come even close to note 7, maybe note 5 or note 4.

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Sticking with the Note. I'll probably switch mine out when we have some more clarity from Verizon on how that will work, but I love this phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.