are you leaving the Note 7? if so, where are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Pocket Now said it wont have modules.

Thank god. I still will most likely stick with a Note 7 but if they don't have replacements and don't extend the deadline I might look into the V20. I'm using my S7 right now and CAN'T stand this tiny arse screen :(

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I hooked up my droid Maxx 2 back up phone. Hate this thing. Slow and camera is terrible. Trying to decide if I want to wait for the new note 7s or do I want an s7 active. I don't know how long I can stand this droid.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I hooked up my droid Maxx 2 back up phone. Hate this thing. Slow and camera is terrible. Trying to decide if I want to wait for the new note 7s or do I want an s7 active. I don't know how long I can stand this droid.

What about the Iphone 7plus, V20, S7E? All better phones than s7 active IMO.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'll see what apple has to offer as well as LG. I wasn't a big fan of the LG v10 though. I don't want an s7e had one.
I really enjoyed the note 7 though.

I would prefer a Note 7 if they get them out soon. I do wonder if LG will release the V20 sooner to capitalize on the whole Note 7 debacle before replacements are for sale.

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm on the fence, I'm gonna sleep on it for a week. I wanted the Note 7....this may be my opportunity to try out all three colors though. Started out with coral blue, on the black.. Silver here I come!

Don't do it you'll regret it. Looks gold in a lot of light.

True_RL

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I'll see what apple has to offer as well as LG. I wasn't a big fan of the LG v10 though. I don't want an s7e had one.
I really enjoyed the note 7 though.

Bump this! I curious about the keynote thus Wednesday. I have enjoyed the Note but I think I'll be making a decision by Friday.

ILowry82

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered the Oneplus 3 today. The Note 7 is a great phone. However I can't justify paying twice as much when the OP 3 can do pretty much all the same things. Plus the OP3 is super customizable. Good thing this recall happened or I wouldn't have been able to turn in my Note.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered the Oneplus 3 today. The Note 7 is a great phone. However I can't justify paying twice as much when the OP 3 can do pretty much all the same things. Plus the OP3 is super customizable. Good thing this recall happened or I wouldn't have been able to turn in my Note.
Yeah, you really have to see value in the S Pen, extra features and other advantages the Note has in order to justify the premium.

It's a great phone, though. Just one that's very expensive.

It does show how exciting that $400 category has become, though. You can now get a phone that's pretty darn close to a true flagship (obviously with some compromises) for less.

1213 1213

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, you really have to see value in the S Pen, extra features and other advantages the Note has in order to justify the premium.

It's a great phone, though. Just one that's very expensive.

It does show how exciting that $400 category has become, though. You can now get a phone that's pretty darn close to a true flagship (obviously with some compromises) for less.
Problem is the $400 category looks to be increasing their prices. One plus has gotten more expensive every year. Just have to hope the competition down there keeps the prices low, or they start offering more, like a better camera and other bells and whistles.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Problem is the $400 category looks to be increasing their prices. One plus has gotten more expensive every year. Just have to hope the competition down there keeps the prices low, or they start offering more, like a better camera and other bells and whistles.
I hope the OnePlus 4 doesn't breach that $400 mark.

If it does, it should offer something a little extra for that increase.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
If i had this situation i would happily trade in with S7 E as it the most perfect phone...Note 7 is a great phone..but mainly for note lovers...iam really happy with S7 edge using since april

Posted via Limited Edition Lumia 950 with Mozo Case or Beautiful Gold S7 Edge or Surface pro 4 or Lumia 1020 or motoe or iphone 5s

Status
Not open for further replies.