The Samsung iPhone

MikeS1971

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Anyone in the S.F. Bay Area catch the NBC 11 news this morning? The news anchor referred to the Note 7 as the Samsung iPhone. Not that hard to get the name of the phone right. The bait line to get viewers to stay tuned was "What to do if you own one of these new Samsung iPhones" Then the anchor next to her is like "Lol, don't leave it charging on your bed".

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
This is why I don't watch the news.

The BS they feed the viewers with FEAR is just ridiculous. Pathetic.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone in the S.F. Bay Area catch the NBC 11 news this morning? The news anchor referred to the Note 7 as the Samsung iPhone. Not that hard to get the name of the phone right. The bait line to get viewers to stay tuned was "What to do if you own one of these new Samsung iPhones" Then the anchor next to her is like "Lol, don't leave it charging on your bed".
Wow. Pretty bad gaffe.

left4dead

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That would literally be the PERFECT smartphone. A Samsung Note 7 device/hardware with iOS firmware.

I keep coming back to the Samsung line because of their phones but eventually leave because of Android OS. I'm hoping this time is different with Marshmallow.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
"Samsung iPhone".

Well, it's not like the bottom portion of the recent Galaxy devices resembles the bottom of the iPhone 6 and 6s.

#lameoverusedunfunnyjoke

metllicamilitia

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Watching the news is known to the state of California to cause cancer......now that the terrible joke is out of the way. I believe they achieved their goal is getting people to talk about it. That's all news is, getting people to talk about certain things. All iPhones it seems are going in the direction of a unibody aluminum frame with a single button and ports at the bottom. They are all becoming a single body.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21