skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
My darn finger was in the way because my folio case was on but this is an example of the clarity and crispness of this awesome camera.

Attachments

• 20160903_185728.jpg
    20160903_185728.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 80

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Excellent.

Very good outdoors and pretty capable in low-light.

Cons? Tends to overexpose quite often (though you can easily adjust that with the exposure slider) and the 4:3 aspect ratio won't fill your entire screen (though some photographers prefer that aspect ratio).

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Excellent.

Cons? Tends to overexpose quite often (though you can easily adjust that with the exposure slider) and the 4:3 aspect ratio won't fill your entire screen (though some photographers prefer that aspect ratio).

Have you used any of the professional features yet? I have not but I am anxious to experiment.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Have you used any of the professional features yet? I have not but I am anxious to experiment.
I shot this using the Pro Mode.

image.jpg

Edited the RAW file in Lightroom to make the light painting stand out more and to change the color temperature.

I'm used to the manual controls on the LG G4, so the different controls and layouts on the Note7 is unfamiliar territory to me, but I'm getting used to it.

True_RL

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Nice shot man! I just discovered the Pro Mode. Thanks for the thread!

Can anyone tell me what settings they have for the front camera? I tried taking some selfies indoors [some in low light settings] and it came out really blurry.

Thanks in advance!!

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Can anyone tell me what settings they have for the front camera? I tried taking some selfies indoors [some in low light settings] and it came out really blurry.

Thanks in advance!!

Tap on the face icon on the top right and see if any of those setting help.

Torm558

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Excellent.

You can change it to shoot in 16:9, lowers the mp to 8 but unless your really intending to blow the photo up to a poster. It comes out crystal clear

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I shot this using the Pro Mode.
For the raw files - I couldn't find a setting to switch to that. Does it do the switch automatically when you use Pro Mode, i.e. do you get both raw and jpg?I only just got the phone, set it up and then it was recalled. LOL Doing all my playing on this one. Thanks.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

Thanks in advance!!
You can tell it where to focus. Maybe your settings need work. I'm still new to it too and figuring things out.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
You can change it to shoot in 16:9, lowers the mp to 8 but unless your really intending to blow the photo up to a poster. It comes out crystal clear
Reducing the resolution to 16:9 format is a waste. Just take the pictures in 12MP 4:3 then crop. Same difference.

jordankreationz

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Its a great camera! This afternoon I took a pic of my dog tho and it didn't "take". I've never had a problem before and I'm sure it's a glitch, but I have this phone partially for the camera so I need be certain it gets the shots I want. I'll be watching it. But i seriously love the camera. I did a test with my Note 5 and I really didn't think I would see much difference but I totally did.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc