How long will it be until the Note 7 is available for sale again?

neil123456

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Any estimations on how long till the N7 is released again?

Do you think it will be realeased different dates throughout different regions?

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The latest release on their website says that they are taking care of the people that already have the phones first and then will start selling them again. I would guess 3 weeks or so.

japhule

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I went to a corporate Verizon store yesterday to take a look at the note 7 and ask when sales would begin again. They had to send back all stock and also took away any note 7s on display but told me that they would be available for sale again next week, maybe end of week at the earliest. Guess we'll wait and see if that happens.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I went to a corporate Verizon store yesterday to take a look at the note 7 and ask when sales would begin again. They had to send back all stock and also took away any note 7s on display but told me that they would be available for sale again next week, maybe end of week at the earliest. Guess we'll wait and see if that happens.
They aren't going to sell any until they replace all the defective ones I say the next 2 weeks is when they are gonna be replacing the defective ones and I say end of Sept is when it will be up for sale again

japhule

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
They aren't going to sell any until they replace all the defective ones I say the next 2 weeks is when they are gonna be replacing the defective ones and I say end of Sept is when it will be up for sale again

Guess we will see. I'm guessing people wanting replacements would trickle in throughout the month while people wanting to buy new ones would be just as sporatic. I'm thinking there will be enough for everyone.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Guess we will see. I'm guessing people wanting replacements would trickle in throughout the month while people wanting to buy new ones would be just as sporatic. I'm thinking there will be enough for everyone.

I'm just curious how bad this will hurt Note 7 sales now with the stigma to it now. I wonder if the IPhone 7plus and v20 will have stronger sales now.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I don't think everyone will be running into store to get "fresh" note 7s....There will definitely be trust issues and especially with iPhone releasing this month this hurt them big time......I dont see any shortages happening

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Just got a email a hour ago and they said they will be in stores as early as next week and the first people who can purchase them are the previous owners

chris2004

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm just curious how bad this will hurt Note 7 sales now with the stigma to it now. I wonder if the IPhone 7plus and v20 will have stronger sales now.

Whatever happens now the Note 7 will always be known as the exploding phone. Has to have a major effect on sales and resale prices.

Shadowyugi

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Whatever happens now the Note 7 will always be known as the exploding phone. Has to have a major effect on sales and resale prices.

People will eventually move on from the exploding incident... the same way people moved on from the bend-gate iphone 6s+

TLD1

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
People will eventually move on from the exploding incident... the same way people moved on from the bend-gate iphone 6s+

To be correct, the bend-gate phone was the 6+. By the time the 6s+ was released, Apple had effectively changed build material & the structure of it to avoid bending.

Shadowyugi

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
To be correct, the bend-gate phone was the 6+. By the time the 6s+ was released, Apple had effectively changed build material & the structure of it to avoid bending.

Oh my bad, I quoted wrong then. But you get the idea. These things come and go with the internet. People will usually make it seem like the company can't recover but as long as the company takes the necessary steps, it all becomes a thing of the past.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
The self serving part of me hopes that there is a good percentage of people who exchanged their Notes for a different model and don't come back... I'll be able to get a replacement unit into my wife's hands sooner than later.

As for when that happens... good news on that end is that they already had a manufacturing partner making new batteries this whole time...so its not like they had to stop production and conduct a full post-mortem before they can start back up again. So they could have been, conceivably, making replacement units for the better part of a week.

Who gets them first? Probably the same order that people got the phones. South Korea gets first crack, then they start showing up in US carrier and retail stores, then roll out to the other international targets.

My guess? 16th to 19th we'll start to see them...

cruiz1022

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I just left my local Best Buy to ask if they had any Note 7s in stock yet to do the exchange. The Samsung rep told me that they should have back in stock but next week

r3al17y

Sep 7, 2016
Visit site
I have it direct from a Samsung representative that they will be made available next week for purchase and if you had a pre order or back order that you get first dibs and also if you have a defective one you can replace it with a new tested safe Note 7 I can upload my conversation with the Samsung rep if anyone needs further proof!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet