How long will it be until the Note 7 is available for sale again?

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I believe that poll was given to 507 people if I'm not mistaken.... If that's true, then the poll is pure garbage

Read a reply. Someone left his Note 7 for an iphone. Another, on adifferent thread, said he was reading these forums for fun but did not have a Note 7 and wouldn't get one. Liked his iPhone he traded for.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Read a reply. Someone left his Note 7 for an iphone. Another, on adifferent thread, said he was reading these forums for fun but did not have a Note 7 and wouldn't get one. Liked his iPhone he traded for.
What does that have to do with only sampling 507 people out of 1 million device that was actually purchased by customers?
The sample is just a teardrop in a ocean

jj2339

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
What does that have to do with only sampling 507 people out of 1 million device that was actually purchased by customers?
The sample is just a teardrop in a ocean

You realize with a random sample, 500 is more than enough. This sample may be biased due to HOW they sampled, but not for HOW MANY they sampled. Looks like self selected sample with no controls on whether the person owned a phone.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
You realize with a random sample, 500 is more than enough. This sample may be biased due to HOW they sampled, but not for HOW MANY they sampled. Looks like self selected sample with no controls on whether the person owned a phone.
OK, then let's run with that... it's biased. Either way, the poll is still garbage

Sailor Webber

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: replacement note 7 date?

I chatted with a Samsung rep. he told me he didn't know. Then I called Samsung and they told me end of September... So... I'm not sure...

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
I had previously returned my target purchased note 7. I went to my ATT store today and asked when they would go back on sale. At first, they said the replacements are only for swaps. I then said well I bought one before and had to return it. At that point they said it was basically an exchange and sold me one. Switched from black to blue coral too.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I had previously returned my target purchased note 7. I went to my ATT store today and asked when they would go back on sale. At first, they said the replacements are only for swaps. I then said well I bought one before and had to return it. At that point they said it was basically an exchange and sold me one. Switched from black to blue coral too.
I switched from blue to black ,lol.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
I switched from blue to black ,lol.

I was really torn in the store too. The black is bada$$ for sure. Felt like trying something different. I missed an iPhone 7 plus in matte black thanks to Apple's terrible web store (added in cart for pick up and then disappeared) and got frustrated. Decided to call my ATT store and they guy said come on down. So I think a Blue N7 was fate today. I have 14 days and $45 to change my mind. So far I am digging the blue but it definitely changes the entire vibe of the phone.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I was really torn in the store too. The black is bada$$ for sure. Felt like trying something different. I missed an iPhone 7 plus in matte black thanks to Apple's terrible web store (added in cart for pick up and then disappeared) and got frustrated. Decided to call my ATT store and they guy said come on down. So I think a Blue N7 was fate today. I have 14 days and $45 to change my mind. So far I am digging the blue but it definitely changes the entire vibe of the phone.
I saw a user who went from silver to black. When i saw the black, I was like, "oh that's the color I want now."

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know when these might be back at att stores? I returned my note before the recall because I feared that AT&T was going to try and be shady.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Looks like only Sprint and Verizon are selling new right now, unless you get lucky at AT&T or Tmobile.

From what I've read, Best Buy is next week. Maybe the others as well.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Anyone know when these might be back at att stores? I returned my note before the recall because I feared that AT&T was going to try and be shady.

I did the same thing. My ATT store considered me an "exchange" and they let me buy a new one. The salespeople make commissions. If you give them a reason to fit within the exchange rules, they are going to sell you one.

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My local AT&T store said they had plenty in stock but are not selling the note 7 right now, only doing exchanges for customers that need replacements. I was able to exchange mine easily. Went from silver to black. Like the black a lot more. Hides finger prints so much better than the silver.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah Sprint is selling them alright, while a bunch of us are still trying to exchange our original Note 7's and at least around me, there are none to be found for exchanges. I'm going to call those stores tomorrow and tell them I want to buy one and have them set it aside and then go in with my original note 7 and see what they say. Smh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC