Hi, so videos on Facebook for the last couple of days have started to screw up. I'll go to watch a video (if auto-play hasn't already) and every 10 seconds or so the video will stop to buffer or something. It also happen for like 10-20 minutes on YouTube yesterday as well. It happens regardless of connection type whether it's on wifi or cell networks. Just had our # ported to t-mobile from at&t. Any ideas? I mean, is it also possible that since the note 7 is so new that Facebook hasn't optimized the app for it or something?
    09-05-2016 02:04 AM
    Hi, so videos on Facebook for the last couple of days have started to screw up. I'll go to watch a video (if auto-play hasn't already) and every 10 seconds or so the video will stop to buffer or something. It also happen for like 10-20 minutes on YouTube yesterday as well. It happens regardless of connection type whether it's on wifi or cell networks. Just had our # ported to t-mobile from at&t. Any ideas? I mean, is it also possible that since the note 7 is so new that Facebook hasn't optimized the app for it or something?
    This happens to me all the time on my iPad, iPhone 5, Note 4 and now my Note7. I think its a facebook issue not a phone issue.

YouTube runs fine on all my devices though. So I'm not sure what your problem would be there sorry.
    09-05-2016 02:15 AM
    I recently posted two HD videos to Facebook. One won't play in HD.
    09-05-2016 06:09 AM
    This happens to me all the time on my iPad, iPhone 5, Note 4 and now my Note7. I think its a facebook issue not a phone issue.

YouTube runs fine on all my devices though. So I'm not sure what your problem would be there sorry.
    Only happens on my note 7 didn't happen on my note 5. I thought it might have been the fact I was running Facebook beta but I reverted to non-beta and it's still happening so yeah.
    09-05-2016 10:01 AM
    Only happens on my note 7 didn't happen on my note 5. I thought it might have been the fact I was running Facebook beta but I reverted to non-beta and it's still happening so yeah.
    Hmm very strange. I just assumed it was always my internet connection.
    09-05-2016 03:14 PM