Note 7 went boom

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
This was one of the display models at a store in my market for T-Mobile.

Attachments

• 14938.jpg
    14938.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 582

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Well that puts to rest that the China made ones are safe then since Tmobile ones are made in China.

If what you are saying is true regarding all T mobile phones being made in China, that begs the question whether the battery was also of Chinese origin. Isn't Samsung planning to use Chinese batteries in the replacement/new edition N7s?

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
If what you are saying is true regarding all T mobile phones being made in China, that begs the question whether the battery was also of Chinese origin. Isn't Samsung planning to use Chinese batteries in the replacement/new edition N7s?
O.K. Samsung, maybe you need to get ALL of your replacement batteries from LG? God, will this thing ever end?

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
This was one of the display models at a store in my market for T-Mobile.
V6Hawk, you say "Your Market" - can you get us more data? If you work there, it would be nice to know for certain whether or not it was manufactured in China so we could ALL breath a little easier - or NOT! I mean, it could have been T-Mobile just showing what was happening to the Note 7s from the other Carriers and not and actual T-Mobile unit? Check it out a little deeper if you get a chance please??? Thank you in advance...

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
A store in the St. Louis market sent out a picture in one of our chats saying this is what happened to their display model. It's a Demo phone, but demo only because the sku of the device is different. It is a T-Mobile note 7. Branded and all.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
A store in the St. Louis market sent out a picture in one of our chats saying this is what happened to their display model. It's a Demo phone, but demo only because the sku of the device is different. It is a T-Mobile note 7. Branded and all.

Ah from St. Louis too. I'm from the South County area, just under a mile from the South County mall.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you... and being Demo, there's probably no box any longer and it's probably burned too badly to ever know if it were China or Korea? Damned!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci