09-29-2016 09:36 AM
38 12
tools
    I dropped mine the other day on the sidewalk and other than a ding on the frame, no issues. And I'm one of the brave few with no case or screen protector.
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    09-06-2016 05:53 AM
    I dropped mine while walking through Chicago's O'Hare airport yesterday. It fell from mid-chest height and landed front down on the tile floor - no cracks. It was protected with the Spiegen Neo Hybrid case and an IQ Shield protector. I had literally just read the news about the recall.
    09-06-2016 06:10 AM
    Yes, a $40 case I got from Best Buy, the Tech21 Evo Frame.
    that is the case i have on my phone
    09-06-2016 10:06 AM
    Now's a good time to go ahead and test them out.
    Indeed!
    09-06-2016 10:12 AM
    I dropped mine while walking through Chicago's O'Hare airport yesterday. It fell from mid-chest height and landed front down on the tile floor - no cracks. It was protected with the Spiegen Neo Hybrid case and an IQ Shield protector. I had literally just read the news about the recall.
    09-06-2016 12:24 PM
    My N5 pen would come out every time I plopped it onto anything.
    I'm curious, did the note 5's pen come out like the note 7? Where you have to click it for it to come out? The note 4 fit tight-ish, and had to be pulled out
    09-06-2016 12:28 PM
    I'm amazed at this phone. I was cleaning my car out, put the N7 on the hatchback of my Prius. Got a jacket out of the front seat to put in the trunk. Opened the trunk and there she flew, my mouth open, heart dropped to my stomach. She landed on her face, slid and stylus popped out. Over 6ft in the air and all she has is a small scratch you could hardly see. This phone should of been demolished.
    Good news! It's all in the angle of the drop, and your drop shows that for sure. Glad it's ok!
    09-15-2016 09:11 PM
    I'm amazed at this phone. I was cleaning my car out, put the N7 on the hatchback of my Prius. Got a jacket out of the front seat to put in the trunk. Opened the trunk and there she flew, my mouth open, heart dropped to my stomach. She landed on her face, slid and stylus popped out. Over 6ft in the air and all she has is a small scratch you could hardly see. This phone should of been demolished.
    Was the phone in a case or have a screen protector? If so, what kind?
    09-18-2016 02:33 AM
    I'm curious, did the note 5's pen come out like the note 7? Where you have to click it for it to come out? The note 4 fit tight-ish, and had to be pulled out
    Yes the note 5 spen has to be clicked for it to come out just like the note 7😊
    09-18-2016 03:22 AM
    i had not been using mine since the talk of the recall (switched back to an old 5s i had), but i also had not received any kind of communication from Verizon about the recall. So i took the sim out of my old 5s and put it in the note 7 to hopefully let the Verizon system know that i had a note 7. sure enough after carry my note around for a few hours it fell out of my shirt pocket and hit face down on the concrete floor. no case no protection what ever.

i was expecting the worst but i was very happy to find that the phone was fine, no marks, no cracks, i was very happy. The fall was from about 4ft i was bending over when it fell out.
    09-18-2016 06:22 AM
    I know we getting a replacement note 7 but i still just almost had a heart attack lol. I picked up my note 7 and for whatever reason it slipped out of my hand about chest high, hit my hard wood floor on the bottom, rolled on the side where power button is then smacked down on the screen. Think it hurt my floor more than it did my phone lol. Only thing it did was make my spen options come on screen cause when it first hit floor the spen came out just a little bit. Not a scratch, crack nothing. And it wasn't in a case lol. I got lucky with spen lol. Cause I had a similar accident with my note 5 and the spen broke in half and had to get another one. I think when i get a replacement I'm banning myself from not using cases lol. I usually go careless when I'm at home.
    09-18-2016 06:55 PM
    I was lucky this morning. My phone slid off some clothes on a counter top about four feet high. The phone stayed on its back and landed on a hard surface. I am using a thin rubber case (Ringke) and happily it did not flip face down. The phone is still perfect, yay!
    09-29-2016 09:30 AM
    I have not dropped mine yet but these guys did it from 1000 feet.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=Kzdf7pv36sA

See what happens to the iPhone

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=qFlDU02YEz0
    09-29-2016 09:36 AM
38 12