Cracked back glass.. can i still exchange for new note 7

rebel102285

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok so only had my verizon note 7 for a dew days and dropped it ehile taling out of gear vr and cracked the back glass (barely). There is a little Nick in the plastic and the screen cracked in 3 small spots all towards the camera.

So can i still exchange for a new note 7 under the recall?

Lastly with verizon how do i go about doing the exchange? They weren't very helpful in the email they sent... i preordered direct from verizon if thay helps.

Thanks!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok so only had my verizon note 7 for a dew days and dropped it ehile taling out of gear vr and cracked the back glass (barely). There is a little Nick in the plastic and the screen cracked in 3 small spots all towards the camera.

Lastly with verizon how do i go about doing the exchange? They weren't very helpful in the email they sent... i preordered direct from verizon if thay helps.

Thanks!

Check the Verizon recall thread. A lot of conversation going on about dealing with Verizon as well as your particular situation.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Thanks!

You can do the return in a store even if you ordered online. Whether or not they accept it with cracks on the back glass will be the issue.

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I would imagine so. What cracks me up is all the video bloggers who scratched their Note 7's up with knives and clubbed them to death with hammers and mallets to show their versatility. Those guys will have the last laugh as they receive their brand new second Note 7's.

rebel102285

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I won't get rid of it until they have the new ones ready to go. Can't be without a phone that long and don't wasn't anything else.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah those corners are brittle aren't they?? :eek:

Suggestion... with the info out there now and no guarantee which phones can just explode, I would recommend not using the VR with your Note 7 until you get your replacement. Think about it...

Exploding phone + Face =

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2