With The Note 7 Recall... Does Apple Automatically Claim The 2016 Victory?

Shawn0813

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I do not believe so. Apple does not release innovative phones anymore. I have had every iPhone and I finally got tired of it and decided to move to android.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I still can't believe how many people don't understand a recall. Samsung is giving you a brand new phone that they've perfected after discovering an issue. Other than the 'nuissance' of going in to have it replaced, how is that so bad?

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I think that Apple claims the victory overall by default every year. Sorry to say but its true. Thats not to say that their phone is the best these days.

SammyOnMyMind

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
If the IPhone 7 had been already released, then Samsung would have cause for concern. In fact, it probably would have been catastrophic. They have room for error because for the simple fact that they decided to release before Apple, and Apple is dealing with their own PR issues with the missing analog jack.

It's not that big of an issue if Samsung has the 2.5 million users that bought phones a re-issue before the IPhone 7 is released. Others will think differently, but they and their opinion don't matter!

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
The truth is I dunno if they ever lost... They are one of the top phones out there and so far year after year they always stay up there with the best if not best. They are just crazy solid running, solid built phones. They're OS may have the same look and feel from their 1st gen but just so refined and smooth. Give an iPhone to anyone and they are set to work. They are the revolver to the fancy automatic that just gets the job done and does is just as well if not better. I don't know if that's the right analogy but iPhones are just solid running machines. A slow quarter, they sold 40 million iPhones. The 7 will sell well.

The S7 really showed they can go head to head with the iPhone though. They are the undisputed king of the hill in Android,. But those phones like One Plus 3 this year and the ZTE Axon 7... flagship spec'd phone that many reviews say the OS on those phones runs better then TW... for $400! I personally have those two phones on my buy list of Android phones under the Note 7 before any of the other S series or Andoid flagships.

That's where they are going to get killed. They have to fight from the high end and low end.

Google apps run better on iPhones than they do on Android!! No joke lol. And often Google gives them the features before their own! WTH?

I think that Apple claims the victory overall by default every year. Sorry to say but its true. Thats not to say that their phone is the best these days.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Apple still has a great product but samsung is the leader in sales at this time. The changes in the new iPhone will bring some negatives and positives. The lack of headphone jack and no more physics home button will bring haters. Samsung has done a great job with the galaxy 7 series of phones. 1

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Does it really matter? Sorry not sorry, but I get tired of the Apple vs Android/Samsung nonsense.

The simple fact that they are both able to sell a kabillion phones every year means that they both win, and there is room in the marketplace for both of them. End of story

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Does it really matter? Sorry not sorry, but I get tired of the Apple vs Android/Samsung nonsense.

The simple fact that they are both able to sell a kabillion phones every year means that they both win, and there is room in the marketplace for both of them. End of story

Haha amen😎😊

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Win what? More I phones sold than note 7's? Probably. Iphones will probably outsell any single android phone for years to come. With Android overall commanding 66 % percent of the mobile phone market I guess apple needs 1 thing to feel good about.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Apple could put it's logo on dog **** and the iPhone sheep's would line up to buy it.