With The Note 7 Recall... Does Apple Automatically Claim The 2016 Victory?

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
You are talking about recalls.
My wife had a 2004 f150 4x4..she Had about 4 recalls on it.
They said bring ii in immediacy.

She couldn't take time off work. So she driver for 10 yrs. Put over 160,000 miles on it before she traded it in on a 2014 model.

We forgot what they even was for.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I am a recent convert from ios to android and after watching the entire keynote Im not impressed at all. Ill be sticking with the Note 7. I went into watching this saying if the iPhone 7 was impressive Id be going back and pre-ordering immediately. I saw absolutely nothing besides the new colors that would convince me to go back.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Samsung had Apple... against the ropes with the Note 7 and the S7. Not literally against the ropes mind you. Samsung upped their game with both devices.

However... the Note 7's issues and problems, not good to say the least! Sure, they're doing the right thing with the recall. But the public and media are a little 'leery ' at the moment and Samsung temporarily lost the momentum they gained.

I've been an Android guy since the beginning and hope Samsung and their carriers satisfy the needs of their customers.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
iPhone 7 Plus, 256GB, looking sweeeeeeeeeeeet :)

The Camera Looks Badass but thats about it for me....Dont think their leaping much in anything else....I still want my note.......And if i pop a 256 gig in my note ill be over 300gigs ......No fast charging still and no wireless charge....Dual speakers are a plus also.....Its definitely not a bad phone and alot of people who are affected by this recall def have a decision to make

weesy

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
iPhone has a much bigger fanbase than any other single model out there. Since iPhone 6 where iPhone ditched the tiny screen, I have seen much much more people converting from Android to iPhone than the other way round.

With such a good phone in Note 7, I just felt it's a pity Samsung cannot capitalise more on it, and will lose many potential users with the recall.

I've been living in the Apple ecosystem for quite some time but jumped over to give the N7 a try. I really like the phone, I do. But after watching the Apple live stream today I'm kind of on the fence about what to do when I go to exchange my N7. If there was no recall or need for me to exchange my phone I wouldn't even be considering going back.

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Just watched the Apple event. Through out the event they showed only back of the phone since that's the only thing changed a little but looks wise.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Dat JB tho and the speakers...I mean it's got me thinkin.

I'll be pre ordering Friday. No longer on the fence. But don't worry, Samsung is still my first love and who knows what will happen in 2017. The mobile world goes up and down faster than Trump's poll numbers.

Samsung took a hit. This time next year they may be back on top.

I judge phones on a case by case basis, and right now, I need simplicity and strong performance in my life.

IPhone 7 plus it is!