Is There A Classified Section Anywhere In Here?

Gunny Fitz

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
As a new Samsung Note 7 Owner, I am curious if this forum has anyplace to post related items for sale within here?

I am a 90% Disabled Marine Corps Veteran w numerous Combat Related Injuries that actually prohibit me from ever using the Fitness Watch Gear that came with the purchase of this device. I am not seeking to make major money on something I obtained Free, however I figure that some
Note 7 Owners may NOT have received either the Watch or the Micro SD Card as part of their purchase.

I did conduct the best search I could in here but cannot seem to find anywhere to post items for sale to other members? Perhaps there is a Mod who will see this and be able to answer this inquiry. Should this post be deleted for any reason, please at least let me know the answer and any alternative if there is one?

**Note to all: Before my Note 7 purchase I was about to post my previous Galaxy S5 for sale on Fleabay until someone informed me of SWAPPA.
I must admit, that for someone who has a TBI, and difficulty processing written material into action (Trouble figuring out things unless clearly written in a Step By Step format) SWAPPA was a very user friendly means of selling this device and it was sold in the first week of posting! They have my vote of confidence without hidden fees and small print for sure! Heck, I even saw a few Note 7s for sale there already too! :)

Thank you for any assistance one can provide a broken down Marine on this question!
Semper Fidelis,

Gunny Fitz

Gunny Fitz

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
It sure does Almeuit!

Many thanks for this - I was gonna say "Brother" until i saw your Avatar, so not sure what to say now..........except Thank you! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca