09-09-2016 08:04 PM
81 ... 234
tools
    The seat belt is the faulty part of the car being recalled. the car company is not going to dispute the car condition because they already admitted the part may be faulty. In this case samsung is not saying the phone is bad, just the battery. They have decided to make the phone in a way in which this could not be replaced, so a full unit recall is needed. I love then phones construction and feel. Not sure one with a removable battery would compare. I have owned many (actually this is my first with a sealed unit). This is be far the best feel in my hand.
    I love the feel of this phone. I sticking with it. Samsung could have handled this recall by having everyone send the phone in for new battery, I am glad they did not do that. They probably know that they will get higher replacement rate by replacing the phone. I can't wait til this is over with so we can go back to enjoying an awesome phone.
    09-08-2016 02:07 PM
    I love the feel of this phone. I sticking with it. Samsung could have handled this recall by having everyone send the phone in for new battery, I am glad they did not do that. They probably know that they will get higher replacement rate by replacing the phone. I can't wait til this is over with so we can go back to enjoying an awesome phone.
    And now you know where most of the refurbs for warranty replacements will come from :P
    09-08-2016 03:15 PM
    Wow ...do people actually do this lol

Idiots.
    09-09-2016 05:28 AM
    Why would they refuse it? The COMPANY is issuing a global recall...seems like a 'get out a jail free' card
    I know the COMPANY is doing a global recall. I was just saying IMAGINE. I know what a recall means lol
    09-09-2016 05:43 AM
    AT&T will replace the device no matter the condition of it, just saw it on their website

"Will I be able to return my Note7 even if it is damaged?
    Exchanges and returns will be honored regardless of condition of the Note7 device."

https://www.att.com/esupport/article...less/KM1122948
    09-09-2016 09:11 AM
    The phone's waterproof rating does make it, well, waterproof but the spec is for standing water. The added pressure when JUMPING in the pool (or strong jets of water) might be more than what the phone can stand (unlikely for a quick jump, but would you really want to test it?). Getting it underwater gently or getting it wet with small splashes (faucets, normal showers, rain, etc.) is what the phone is rated for, but jumping in the water briskly or placing it in front of the jacuzzi jet to record the bubble stream, that might be too much pressure for the seals to take.
    I think the phone is water resistant more than water proof
    09-09-2016 08:04 PM
81 ... 234