note 5 and note 7 screen/lcd replacement cost?

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
My Note 5 fell hard! The screen didn't break but it caused something inside to break, the digitizer is what I think it was, it made two blue streaks to run across the screen. I had no insurance so I sent to Samsung. They were charging me $182, but I talked to someone and because I've been a long time Samsung customer, they gave me a 50% discount, and only paid $91.

My sister's Note 4 screen broke. The stand at the mall charged her $200 to fix it.

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
My Note 5 fell hard! The screen didn't break but it caused something inside to break, the digitizer is what I think it was, it made two blue streaks to run across the screen. I had no insurance so I sent to Samsung. They were charging me $182, but I talked to someone and because I've been a long time Samsung customer, they gave me a 50% discount, and only paid $91.

My sister's Note 4 screen broke. The stand at the mall charged her $200 to fix it.
So lucky to get it that cheap! I got quotes from cell repair shops but they're asking 200 and above an I trust Samsung support for a more genuine fix. Thanks for letting me know

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1