23 32.86%
  • Probably going to hand it in.

28 40.00%
  • Na, she'll be right mate.

19 27.14%
09-15-2016 03:40 PM
1,655 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    sorry, that was poorly phrased on my side - I've changed the sentence in the original post.
    ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š
    09-10-2016 12:11 AM
    So we might be better to just suck it up, and wait for next fall and hopefully they go all out on it?
    If you like the phone, replace it when they become available. Their reputation shouldn't determine whether or not you will continue using the phone.
    09-10-2016 12:12 AM
    They did mention Samsung is trying to rush out replacement for our phones though!
    It no longer matters how fast replacement phones are shipped out as no one will give them to us unless the CPSC clears it. Since Samsung never made an official recall its annoying that the CPSC feels they can step in and force their opinions (that there should be a delay/freeze of replacements) on Samsung, carriers, and consumers.
    09-10-2016 12:16 AM
    My biggest issue was the lag. I'm on a loaner S7E and the thing is 10x faster than my Note 7 was. I like the Note 7 better in general, but I really hope they can fix it with software updates. The screen on this S7E is also totally uniform in color. My Note 7 had a pink tint on the right side. I'm really hoping this next batch actually lives up to its price tag.
    jbcatl likes this.
    09-10-2016 12:16 AM
    It no longer matters how fast replacement phones are shipped out as no one will give them to us unless the CPSC clears it. Since Samsung never made an official recall its annoying that the CPSC feels they can step in and force their opinions (that there should be a delay/freeze of replacements) on Samsung, carriers, and consumers.
    This is why i'm not sure if i should get the crap loaner phone or just get the S7 edge. I don't want the note 5 because of no micro sd and i really want the note 7 but i'm starting to wonder how long it will take.

The rep said this week, but i doubt he know approval time.
    09-10-2016 12:20 AM
    09-10-2016 12:20 AM
    This is why i'm not sure if i should get the crap loaner phone or just get the S7 edge. I don't want the note 5 because of no micro sd and i really want the note 7 but i'm starting to wonder how long it will take.

The rep said this week, but i doubt he know approval time.
    No matter which phone you go with as the "loaner," it sounds like the carriers will let you swap it out for a Note 7 when they do arrive, regardless of how long it takes.
    09-10-2016 12:21 AM
    No matter which phone you go with as the "loaner," it sounds like the carriers will let you swap it out for a Note 7 when they do arrive, regardless of how long it takes.
    I don't think we get to pick the loaner phone...Do we?

I would rather have something better than this.
    09-10-2016 12:22 AM
    Dang!!
    K after Monday I'll return the 6s Plus and use my Note 5.
    09-10-2016 12:27 AM

Not anymore... we can only get the Samsung J as a loaner....which is a all plastic phone and basically samsungs budget device....Complete opposite of the note 7
    09-10-2016 12:27 AM
    So we might be better to just suck it up, and wait for next fall and hopefully they go all out on it?
    For me personally I'm just kinda over the whole issue, it's put a damper on even using the phone. The reputation for the Note 7 is gone and if that's important to you move on from it. For me it isn't. However, I'd suggest anybody buying the next Samsung product to release, I'd wait a month.
    lv2bsilly likes this.
    09-10-2016 12:28 AM
    Not anymore... we can only get the Samsung J as a loaner....which is a all plastic phone and basically samsungs budget device....Complete opposite of the note 7
    Before we could have picked?

I don't know how quick the carriers are going to change their terms, but I just got an S7E tonight as a loaner until the replacements arrive.
    I don't know how quick the carriers are going to change their terms, but I just got an S7E tonight as a loaner until the replacements arrive.
    Going tomorrow as early as possibel and going to ask for S7E. Didn't even klnow they were doing loaners.
    09-10-2016 12:29 AM
    Before we could have picked?
    Before it was a s7 or s7edge.....
    09-10-2016 12:29 AM
    Well gonna demand for a S7E. Would even take and s7.

WHy was this not a sticky? Cmon man.
    09-10-2016 12:30 AM
    Through Tmobile it was whatever you wanted. I could've gotten an iPhone if I wanted to. I just think most people were going with the S7/E since it's most similar to the Note 7.
    09-10-2016 12:31 AM
    Through Tmobile it was whatever you wanted. I could've gotten an iPhone if I wanted to. I just think most people were going with the S7/E since it's most similar to the Note 7.
    I'm tempted to try a iphone since I haven't had one since the 3GS but imma fight for this note 7 til my last breath
    09-10-2016 12:35 AM
    I'm tempted to try a iphone since I haven't had one since the 3GS but imma fight for this note 7 til my last breath
    Estimate shipping dates for the new iPhone is almost towards Thanksgiving ๐Ÿ˜‚ lol
    09-10-2016 12:36 AM
    Going tomorrow as early as possibel and going to ask for S7E. Didn't even klnow they were doing loaners.
    I can tell you Verizon is not doing loaners.
    09-10-2016 12:36 AM
    Estimate shipping dates for the new iPhone is almost towards Thanksgiving ๐Ÿ˜‚ lol
    They always throw grim dates out there after the first batch is gone.....they make 500k phones and day I doubt anyone is waiting that long...
    09-10-2016 12:38 AM
    I can tell you Verizon is not doing loaners.
    Thats what i thought. I thought there was something wrong. But samsung said they will have to give loaners.
    09-10-2016 12:38 AM
    Estimate shipping dates for the new iPhone is almost towards Thanksgiving lol
    Tmobile only for Jet black. Apple website is still 2-3 weeks for most of the 7 Pluses from tmobile and 32gb models minus jet black.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=75e_4-Gk
    09-10-2016 12:40 AM
    Tmobile only for Jet black. Apple website is still 2-3 weeks for most of the 7 Pluses from tmobile and 32gb models minus jet black.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=_Gqy-9--
    09-10-2016 12:40 AM
    They always throw grim dates out there after the first batch is gone.....they make 500k phones and day I doubt anyone is waiting that long...
    I won't lie that jet black iPhone is looking real serious,
    09-10-2016 12:42 AM
1,655 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD