Note 7 Secret Codes

wrl-2

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know of any 'secret codes' for the Note 7?

For example, users of the Galaxy Note 2 could open up the dialler App and enter the code *#01*# and that would open up a screen with title LCD TEST and below that you have lots of option to test various hardware parts of your phone such as speaker, sensor, lcd, etc.

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Pretty surr the codes dont work on vzw phones... experienced the same with my note 4 when i was attempting to diagnose my slow charge and not connecting to pc

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Sprint here ##3282# to view , chat with sprint if you want the MSL # to make changes , however to my Disappointment carriers have gotten smarter and blocked a lot of those options like APL no more option for changes.

wrl-2

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
@Thomas 3. Awesome! I've not tried all of the 'secret codes' from the link you provided BUT the few I have tried worked and I got access to a particular 'secret menu' I wanted. It's the General Test Mode -- which can be accessed on the Note 7 by opening the dialler app. and entering *#0*#

... in particular I wanted to calibrate the Magnetic Sensor which I believe can only be accessed by entering the General Test Mode.

(for other who have said the *# codes don't work, maybe it's because you have a model of the Note 7 made for a particular market/country; such as the United States. I'm from the UK and my Note 7 is the SM-N930F. The *# codes are working for me).

Thanks very much .. Thomas 3