I won't b charging in my car till exchange.
    With my s5, I have used charging cable that came with phone, plugged into usb in car, to listen to music on phone.
    But can't remember does it also charge at same time?

Is there a difference in the white charging cable that came with phone and the white charging cable that came with samsung fast charger?
    I sent my Aukey car charger back. Not taking any chances. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    09-08-2016 10:26 AM
    09-08-2016 10:27 AM
    I've seen this.
    I'm talking about when exchange is over. Don't plan on charging in car now.
    Sorry, if I didn't make that clear
    09-08-2016 10:37 AM
    With my s5, I have used charging cable that came with phone, plugged into usb in car, to listen to music on phone.

Wondering, if it does charge the phone?

If there a difference in the white charging cable that came with phone and the white charging cable that came with samsung fast charger?
    I sent my Aukey car charger back. Not taking any chances.
    Yes, when I used it in the same way you're describing, it charged my N7 while I was using it. That was my way of keeping up at max battery after using if while in the car. I too have since stopped using my N7 though. I'd rather not take any chances.
    nonie likes this.
    09-08-2016 10:38 AM
    Yes, when I used it in the same way you're describing, it charged my N7 while I was using it. That was my way of keeping up at max battery after using if while in the car. I too have since stopped using my N7 though. I'd rather not take any chances.
    Thanks. Wasn't sure it did or not.
    09-08-2016 10:40 AM
    Is there a difference in the white charging cable that came with phone and the white charging cable that came with samsung fast charger?
    I sent my Aukey car charger back. Not taking any chances. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Yes, if you have your phone plugged into the usb cable and the cable plugged into your car cigarette lighter then its going to charge and you are at potential risk. The cable that comes with your phone, and the one that comes with the official fast charger (guessing you are referring to the wireless fast charger) should be the same. More important than the cable is the device that is plugged into your lighter and connecting to your cable (guessing the Aukey thing you are referring to), for if it doesn't regulate power correctly it could cause problems.
    09-08-2016 12:36 PM
    Yes, if you have your phone plugged into the usb cable and the cable plugged into your car cigarette lighter then its going to charge and you are at potential risk. The cable that comes with your phone, and the one that comes with the official fast charger (guessing you are referring to the wireless fast charger) should be the same. More important than the cable is the device that is plugged into your lighter and connecting to your cable (guessing the Aukey thing you are referring to), for if it doesn't regulate power correctly it could cause problems.
    The Aukey, I spoke of was a car charger I had never used.
    If I use the white phone cable or white fast charger cable with it plugged in phone and the other end (the usb end) plugged into my usb port in my car, is what I was asking if it charged as well as let me hear songs stored on my phone, and heard thru stereo system of car.
    I have a plug for car charger and usb port in my car.
    Hope this makes more sense. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Thanks
    09-08-2016 01:05 PM