Cant get my phone to factory reset

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm trying to reset my phone and it won't let me. I hit the delete all button and it won't reset it. Anyone else having this issue?

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I haven't tried yet on my Note 7. Maybe try it from the recovery screen? Power Button + Volume Up + Home Button all at the same time.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn't have a problem doing FDR when I was trying to get better battery life.

Is it hanging? You just can't hit the button to confirm?

andrewg13

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I just did this yesterday when I returned my N7. I remember I had some hiccup that I couldn't get past but don't remember which step. The problem turned out to be no internet connectivity. The phone SIM had already been disabled. I then got on the AT&T stores wifi and it let me continue. Hope this helps.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I just did this yesterday when I returned my N7. I remember I had some hiccup that I couldn't get past but don't remember which step. The problem turned out to be no internet connectivity. The phone SIM had already been disabled. I then got on the AT&T stores wifi and it let me continue. Hope this helps.

I got it working. I restarted the phone and connected to wifi. I got it all boxed up. Waiting for replacement phones to come in next week or will swap for Iphone or simply return it for a refund and wait. I'm pretty pissed because I liked this phone especially the screen. I'm on my S7 right now and it is really irritating this tiny screen.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
No problem in doing my reset the othwr day when I returned mines.

There was no way I was gonna hand that back without doing sooo ....... has to check twice to be sure haaaaaa !!!!