Does Note 7 SIm card work in Iphones?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting the 7 plus and was wondering if the Iphone will take the SIM card my Note 7 and my S7 takes or do I have to go to my carrier and get it converted?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
You staying with the Note 7?

If they can have it within the next week or little over a week. If not I'll exchange it for an Iphone 7 plus then.

If I want to flat out return this phone the process I'm hearing takes over an hour in the store if you ordered the Note. It would be easier to swap it for an Iphone 7 then.

I want to stay with the Note but if it takes weeks to get in then I'm going to jump ship. I'm willing to give Samsung another chance but I'm not waiting no 3 weeks for a new phone and possibly missing the deadline to return or exchange the phone and being stuck with an $930 brick. Like if it's Sept 20th and no new Note 7s then I'll have to return this phone then.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
even if it is past the 30th you can still swap for a replacement note 7.
If the replacements are not here and done by the 30th then that date needs to be extended until there is a satisfactory outcome for the customer. I'm willing to wait for a new note 7, but this no communication and several answers needs to stop. They should keep customers up to date. And maybe do a sign up for getting phone replaced, treat it as a Pre-order, ship when available and keep customer in the loop. The silence is causing people to panic and go with a different phone.

hondatech39

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
If the replacements are not here and done by the 30th then that date needs to be extended until there is a satisfactory outcome for the customer. I'm willing to wait for a new note 7, but this no communication and several answers needs to stop. They should keep customers up to date. And maybe do a sign up for getting phone replaced, treat it as a Pre-order, ship when available and keep customer in the loop. The silence is causing people to panic and go with a different phone.

Your exactly right they should have a sign up and send out new phones as soon as there available.None of this come in to a store in a few weeks to get a new one.Who knows if your local store will even have enough to go around.I will be upset if i go in to tell me they don't have my color but here is another color take this or come back when we get more.I have a feeling this might become a mess.The sad thing is its on the local news every day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon