Any one scratch their screen yet?

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I pulled off my screen protector and now 3 days later I found a scratch. Probably Murphy's Law... Any one else scratch theirs?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I pulled off my screen protector and now 3 days later I found a scratch. Probably Murphy's Law... Any one else scratch theirs?

Nope. Tempered glass screen protector goes on and doesn't come off nor does my case until the day I get a new phone and I sell my old one with box in mint condition

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
No scratches on my screen but the back glass has tiny scratches at the bottom that look like they were caused by the phone vibrating on the table.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Yup,, pulled my off last Saturday and noticed a scratch today, And I'm as careful as you can be with my phones.. My glass protectors arrived today just in time to put on my swap out tomorrow

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Yup,, pulled my off last Saturday and noticed a scratch today, And I'm as careful as you can be with my phones.. My glass protectors arrived today just in time to put on my swap out tomorrow

What brand did you choose? It it curved?

Kegman

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
did you find one that wrapped around the screen? I haven't found one yet. All the "tempered glass" that wraps around are actually plastic. The retailers are calling them "tempered glass flim" I returned mine due to the faulty advertising because they hid the word film in the pictures and never stated it was not glass

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I pulled my screen protector off a week ago and haven't noticed a single scratch yet. I work in a shop with a lot of dirt and other hazardous materials too. I wish I could bring myself to rock the screen naked on my new phone. This screen is so amazing without a screen protector.