10-11-2016 10:45 AM
874 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    I sincerely hope this is correct. I just spoke with a Samsung at the #given on Samsung site. Some with Not the usual person without a clue and no information. I gave her my imei, name, email, state, and carrier. Avery checking She assured me the note 7s will be in Verizon stores next wk. I kept asking her to repeat, are you certain , is this definitely fact, NEXT WEEK? The answer was yes. So keep calling your carriers next wk. I don't anything will be said before they're actually in and ready for exchange. Keeping my fingers crossed...
    09-13-2016 12:38 PM
    I was rushing . sorry for all the typos... Pretty sure it was clear enough though .
    09-13-2016 12:41 PM
    I sincerely hope this is correct. I just spoke with a Samsung at the #given on Samsung site. Some with Not the usual person without a clue and no information. I gave her my imei, name, email, state, and carrier. Avery checking She assured me the note 7s will be in Verizon stores next wk. I kept asking her to repeat, are you certain , is this definitely fact, NEXT WEEK? The answer was yes. So keep calling your carriers next wk. I don't anything will be said before they're actually in and ready for exchange. Keeping my fingers crossed...
    You are singing music to my Ears. Hehe.
    09-13-2016 12:42 PM
    Right ?? I'm in shock. 😲
    09-13-2016 12:48 PM
    Well just came home from walking into an AT&T store, then 3 seconds later walking out. ALL AT&T computer systems from every store are down. And get this, my mom just informed me that they have been down since YESTERDAY. I'll try again later this afternoon.
    09-13-2016 12:53 PM
    In the stores waiting for the government to ok the release
    09-13-2016 12:56 PM
    Wow. Good luck. Let me know.
    09-13-2016 01:56 PM
    I went in att at 1030 this morning to trade my note 7 for the "loaner" s7 edge and walked out at 1230. The servers kept crashing.

I only traded because I didn't want to risk my house burning down. Otherwise my phone had been doing great. I was assured I could trade it for the note 7 when/if it comes out again. I already miss it.
    Well just came home from walking into an AT&T store, then 3 seconds later walking out. ALL AT&T computer systems from every store are down. And get this, my mom just informed me that they have been down since YESTERDAY. I'll try again later this afternoon.
    09-13-2016 02:26 PM
    The note 7 was the phone that was making me switch from IOS to android, I was so excited, and could have switched yesterday, but now I am not sure what to do, I don't want the S7, but my impatience is one of my weakest traits. I'm going to try to wait this out and get the note 7, hopefully it won't be too long
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    09-13-2016 02:29 PM
    The note 7 was the phone that was making me switch from IOS to android, I was so excited, and could have switched yesterday, but now I am not sure what to do, I don't want the S7, but my impatience is one of my weakest traits. I'm going to try to wait this out and get the note 7, hopefully it won't be too long
    Same story with me, was board with iOS and did not like losing the headphone jack on the iPhone 7. So i decided to switch to Android, talked to a lot of folks with Android devices. Read many reviews on line, joined this Forum and others to try and immerse myself in the culture (i had been iOS for a long time).

After a lot of internal debate and research i decided on the note series of phones (really liked my old Palm Pilot stylus back in the day) and i pre-ordered the Note 7.

Well call me stubborn (my wife does lol) i am 100% in, come heck or high water i am sticking with my choice.
    Note 7 for the world!!!
    09-13-2016 02:46 PM
    Agreed. Count me in. I believed my Verizon manager when he told me next wk if not sooner, the last time I spoke to him. Which was yesterday at the store . And I believe Samsung today after answering many questions and being told YES. Over and over again.. You'll walk out of the store with your note 7 next wk. I asked her many, many times . If it's misinformation, and this drags on then I wouldn't trust anything above told me. I don't know what I'd do as I can't be without the SPen in my hand or the note itself. IPhone? Not in a million yrs. I'm counting on the 19th, & really hoping they don't let me down.
    09-13-2016 03:44 PM
    Wait it out . Once you learn all the features of the 7 youll never say iPhone again. I'm still using mine. Won't stop unless service is cut off. I'm inpatient as well. Any other phone and i would have caved and had another by now. It's worth the wait .
    09-13-2016 03:55 PM
    Got my owners club avatar in place
    09-13-2016 06:36 PM
    Mine's in place too. Thanks to the maker of the t-shirt art and the modifier for the avatar. Sorry, I lost track of the user names. I think it was From A Buick 8 and jimd1050 respectively.
    From A Buick 8 likes this.
    09-13-2016 06:42 PM
    Mine's in place too. Thanks to the maker of the t-shirt art and the modifier for the avatar. Sorry, I lost track of the user names. I think it was From A Buick 8 and jimd1050 respectively.
    its all jimd1050 for the design, i just started the thread
    09-13-2016 07:11 PM
    Thanks!

@http://forums.androidcentral.com/members/jimd1050-596832/ It's great. Thank you! Nice design. If this isn't intended for everyone, let me know and I'll go back.

I realized a few minutes ago that if I have to do something other than get a replacement Note 7, for whatever reason, I'm going to be really sad because it's just a great device. Love it.
    its all jimd1050 for the design, i just started the thread
    Gray Area likes this.
    09-13-2016 07:26 PM
    well im not giving up on the note 7, unless they just do not give a replacement device. even then part of me says just use the one i have.
    09-13-2016 07:30 PM
    I refuse to regress. I have two Notes sitting close at hand if all is lost. I just REALLY want this to work. Very simple. And because of that I will be as patient as I need to be as long as my a$$ is covered with Sprint.
    well im not giving up on the note 7, unless they just do not give a replacement device. even then part of me says just use the one i have.
    From A Buick 8 likes this.
    09-13-2016 07:33 PM
    Good grief, now a select few are being recalled in China plus the airlines in China are now limiting use of note 7's on their flights.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yah...--finance.html
    09-14-2016 07:29 AM
    Hey for all you Note owners, i have a few pictures on my Note 7 that i want to transfer to my PC (Windows 7). I have plugged in the phone to the PC using the USB and it looks like the Note has mounted but i am not seeing any files or pictures.

When i choose the option to transfer pictures (like you would a camera) it says no photos to transfer.

This is my first Android phone so i am at a loss on what to do.
    09-14-2016 08:31 AM
    Good grief, now a select few are being recalled in China plus the airlines in China are now limiting use of note 7's on their flights.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yah...--finance.html
    I ain't flying to China.
    Or nowhere else.
    From A Buick 8 and rsmin like this.
    09-14-2016 08:38 AM
    Hey for all you Note owners, i have a few pictures on my Note 7 that i want to transfer to my PC (Windows 7). I have plugged in the phone to the PC using the USB and it looks like the Note has mounted but i am not seeing any files or pictures.

When i choose the option to transfer pictures (like you would a camera) it says no photos to transfer.

Swipe down from the top of the screen and change your USB connection type to file transfer. The default is charging when a USB cable is connected. It will act like a storage device on your PC.
    09-14-2016 08:49 AM

Go to the app store and look for an app called "Send Anywhere" this is a fantastic free app with no ads for transferring files via WiFi.
    Download it to your computer and put the app on your phone and your all set. I swear by this app.
    09-14-2016 08:59 AM
    Swipe down from the top of the screen and change your USB connection type to file transfer. The default is charging when a USB cable is connected. It will act like a storage device on your PC.
    Go to the app store and look for an app called "Send Anywhere" this is a fantastic free app with no ads for transferring files via WiFi.
    Download it to your computer and put the app on your phone and your all set. I swear by this app.
    Thanks for the quick reply maf113, this worked, i knew it was something simple. felloffthetruck i will look into that app, thanks
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    09-14-2016 09:19 AM
    "Some carriers recently received replacement Note 7s, which they are not allowed to distribute to consumers until they have been cleared by the CPSC. The CPSC is investigating the safety of the replacement products that Samsung could provide to customers."

Even though they can't give them out, at least they're getting to the carriers.

No Official Recall Leaves Galaxy Note 7 Phone Users Confused, Angry - WSJ
    09-14-2016 09:40 AM
874 ... 910111213 ...