10-11-2016 10:45 AM
874 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    One guy has Batman. Loved pretty great. Not sure what I want right now.
    Keep the mega wheels....
    09-18-2016 11:11 AM
    ? Nothing on mine right now.
    Keep the mega wheels....
    09-18-2016 11:12 AM
    OK, without coffee im useless. I meant ALWAYS ON DISPLAY, NOT screen off display. This is great. You can customize the pic on the display from anything in your gallery. U don't have to choose from the options given when you're setting it up. It takes seconds to do. 1- take out your spen. 2-swipe down the menu shade for settings menu and tap on always on display. Then hit more settings. Once there tap on "about always on display" 3- then go to your photos and tap the one you want to open it. Then press the pens button and select smart select. Select the entire pic or any part of it you want . Then tap SET AS, then tap SAVE . Don't forget the save. THAT'S IT!! Then shut off the phone and see your new always on display. It will now be among those to choose from in the list whenever u want to use it. Like everything else, u can change it a hundred times day! After you've done it, and want to play even more , you can change the colors, etc. This is really really amazing ....
    Just go to settings for AOD, layouts, and choose the option on the bottom of adding a photo. Pick the photo you want and that's it. No need for all the other steps.
    09-18-2016 11:40 AM
    I'll show u mine.... It's dark here but not dark on my screen. Makes me laugh & seemed fitting ! (hope you know who gene wilder is). LIFE - LIFE - - GIVE MY CREATION LIFE!!! 💡
    Attached Thumbnails Note 7 Owners club-smartselectimage_2016-09-18-12-35-42.jpg  
    09-18-2016 11:41 AM
    I changed the mask of the iris scanner so it has the circles and looks very official. When I tried it I let out a a wicked little laugh sitting all alone in my kitchen. I know I'm crazy. The smallest thing can tickle me about this phone.
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-18-2016 11:47 AM
    Mine is my car. I love it! Sorry it's such a bad pic. Took it with a cheap tablet.
    Attached Thumbnails Note 7 Owners club-924.jpg  
    09-18-2016 11:55 AM
    I changed the mask of the iris scanner so it has the circles and looks very official. When I tried it I let out a a wicked little laugh sitting all alone in my kitchen. I know I'm crazy. The smallest thing can tickle me about this phone.
    I think we're all probably a little crazy but we're creatively crazy! Love all the pics. It's impossible not to laugh, It's our MINI-MEs! And if makes us happy 🙃😊
    09-18-2016 12:11 PM
    I like it. And Gene Wilder.
    I'll show u mine.... It's dark here but not dark on my screen. Makes me laugh & seemed fitting ! (hope you know who gene wilder is). LIFE - LIFE - - GIVE MY CREATION LIFE!!! ������
    09-18-2016 12:23 PM
    09-18-2016 01:01 PM
    I was that way when using the N7 with Samsung pay. For me it worked better than with the N5. Also got a kick out of walking into the ocean with it to take pictures of waves etc. I didn't let myself get hit by waves, kept the phone out of water for the most part.
    09-18-2016 01:12 PM
    Freudian slip
    Hey, Note 7 Club... ya' know?
    From A Buick 8 likes this.
    09-18-2016 01:35 PM
    Hey, Note 7 Club... ya' know?
    very true, i blame my poor upbringing and way too much fawlty towers as a young man.
    09-18-2016 01:42 PM
    Never too much Fawlty Towers.
    From A Buick 8 likes this.
    09-18-2016 02:04 PM
    Mine is my car. I love it! Sorry it's such a bad pic. Took it with a cheap tablet.
    At first I couldn't see the car so it looked like alien eyes. I wanted to use my own eyes but figured I'd wait till I get the new note, I wasnt in the mood to start with makeup. (Sorry guys, you don't understand these things) ! Yours looks great. At first 'sight' it's eyes then it's a car..
    09-18-2016 03:18 PM
    I just read breaking news that some people have gotten their replacements at best buy TODAY!!! 😠Think I'll call Verizon AGAIN, I haven't bothered them yet today.
    09-18-2016 03:24 PM
    09-18-2016 03:40 PM
    At&t store said they will be releasing them tomorrow
    09-18-2016 03:59 PM
    At&t store said they will be releasing them tomorrow
    Today, mine said ON the 21st. I think the site says BY the 21st. I guess it's either up to the interpretation of the rep, or when they get stock. Idk...
    09-18-2016 04:04 PM
    I personally don't think losing the headphone jack is a big deal. I've been looking at USB C headphones, but I'm waiting til I get my Note 7 replacement.
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-18-2016 04:21 PM
    I personally don't think losing the headphone jack is a big deal. I've been looking at USB C headphones, but I'm waiting til I get my Note 7 replacement.
    i use my headphone jack daily in my commute to work, also on trips (headphone jack to aux port). for the trips when i use the phone for turn by turn directions it needs to charge as well. the removal of the headphone jack is the reason i started to look elsewhere from the iphone.
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    09-18-2016 04:28 PM
    I dont use head phones but if I did Bluetooth would interest me dont want to be attached to a wire
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    09-18-2016 04:30 PM
    I dont use head phones but if I did Bluetooth would interest me dont want to be attached to a wire
    I like some of the truly wireless ones like the Bragi, Icon X, and even the AirPods even though they look a bit odd. I just don't think the sound quality is there yet. If I'm gonna spend that much money they better sound like gold.
    09-18-2016 04:33 PM
    i use my headphone jack daily in my commute to work, also on trips (headphone jack to aux port). for the trips when i use the phone for turn by turn directions it needs to charge as well. the removal of the headphone jack is the reason i started to look elsewhere from the iphone.
    I get why it's a bad move for some people. It's just not a huge deal for me. I like the idea of getting noise cancelling without having to charge a separate device. I use headphones frequently, but it's rare that I need to charge my phone at the same time. And I do believe in the next few years more and more companies will start omitting 3.5mm jacks.
    09-18-2016 04:51 PM
    I like some of the truly wireless ones like the Bragi, Icon X, and even the AirPods even though they look a bit odd. I just don't think the sound quality is there yet. If I'm gonna spend that much money they better sound like gold.
    I have LG Bluetooth wireless headphones and love them
    09-18-2016 05:19 PM
    Got an answer from Verizon. They're getting them in Tuesday and replacement begins Wed. Manager is calling once he has them so i can get it Tues. PLEASE MINI-ME, don't blow up on me tomorrow! I think it's possible a few gold might be floating around. I hope this group doesn't disappear once this is over and done with. I want to hear everyone's favorite features and any new tricks /tips we don't already know. For awhile I had my doubts how this would end. I love a good bedtime story.
    09-18-2016 06:10 PM
874 ... 1617181920 ...