10-11-2016 10:45 AM
874 1234 ...
tools
    Lol. ISheep.
    Can't take credit. LOL yeah. Fluffy charging pad.
    09-09-2016 10:58 AM
    My goal with the thread was not too bash iPhone users as to celebrate the brave few of us who will keep their note7 and use it proudly. This is the flagship android phone right now and rightly so IMHO.

I am an recent android convert so I understand the lure of iOS (went back to an old cracked screen 5s until my note 7 gets replaced). iOS is easy to use (great for first time users), it is very polished, lots of good apps and is very good at getting you to your destination (no pun intended for apple maps). For me it just lacks a wanted level of customization and individuality that I crave right now. Each OS has some quirks and I know will give up some things to have this level of customization but for me that is an easy trade off.

So who wants to make the Note 7 Owners Club T-Shirts, lets show the world that we wave our individuality freely.
    09-09-2016 11:10 AM
    Exactly. When I no longer care about customization or rooting I'll take a solid look at Apple phones. In the mean time I'm getting old Apple throw-offs from son so I'm good to go with Apple. Just don't want a phone.
    For me it just lacks a wanted level of customization and individuality that I crave right now.
    09-09-2016 11:14 AM
    My goal with the thread was not to so much bash iPhone users as to celebrate the brave few of us who will keep their note7 and use it proudly. This is the flagship android phone right now and rightly so IMHO.

I am an recent android convert so I understand the lure of iOS (went back to an old cracked screen 5s until my note 7 gets replaced). iOS is easy to use (great for first time users), it is very polished, lots of good apps and is very good at getting you to your destination (no pun intended for apple maps). For me it just lacks a wanted level of customization and individuality that I crave right now. Each OS has some quirks and I know will give up some things to have this level of customization but for me that is an easy trade off.

So who wants to make the Note 7 Owners Club T-Shirts, lets show the world that we wave our individuality freely.
    I'll happily buy a tee shirt. Lol. Should we all look like superheroes with a burning phone on the ground and a new one rising like a Phoenix from the ashes? I think super heroes In the form of everyday people proudly holding out our new phones. Lol. I see it but even with the pen, I can't draw for s*#t! Lol. Maybe we should make a Facebook group or a Google+ group!
    From A Buick 8 likes this.
    09-09-2016 11:15 AM
    Note 7 Owners club-black-t-shirt-fire-pattern-teenagers-57556_0.jpg

I'll happily buy a tee shirt. Lol. Should we all look like superheroes with a burning phone on the ground and a new one rising like a Phoenix from the ashes? I think super heroes In the form of everyday people proudly holding out our new phones. Lol. I see it but even with the pen, I can't draw for s*#t! Lol. Maybe we should make a Facebook group or a Google+ group!
    09-09-2016 11:21 AM
    I'm staying with the club. I love this phone.
    09-09-2016 11:24 AM
    I wanna stay in the Note Club as well but with uncertainty of when the replacements will be released ....... I'm thinking its really time to move on ???
    09-09-2016 11:27 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black-t-shirt-fire-pattern-for-teenagers-57556_0.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	238960
    does dbrand sell a skin with flames on it?
    09-09-2016 11:31 AM
    Just patiently waiting for the replacement. My current Note 7 is flawless so far and been using it as if there's nothing wrong with it (seems like it).
    Been with the Note series since Note 3 came out. The only phone that will replace my Note 7 will be a Note 8.
    09-09-2016 11:34 AM
    I wanna stay in the Note Club as well but with uncertainty of when the replacements will be released ....... I'm thinking its really time to move on ???
    Why exactly, lets say it takes a month for you to get the replacement Note 7 (which I doubt), other than a month of using a phone you do not like what have you lost.

Now if you are soured on the note 7 and just want to move on then I understand, but if you want to stay in the club then just sit back and enjoy the ride.
    lanenubia likes this.
    09-09-2016 11:35 AM

I'm staying. 🖖
    09-09-2016 11:38 AM
    My Note 7 is running fine and cool. Max temp on charger 97F. Taking it off in the morning as low as 77F. So I will exchange only because Verizon will probability not cover any damages if I don't. So yes will be a long tome member of the flaming Note 7 Owners Club
    Attached Thumbnails Note 7 Owners club-6342.jpg  
    Tabbiel1989 and jimd1050 like this.
    09-09-2016 11:40 AM
    I'm staying in. Having used the LG V10 and HTC10 in the past year, the Note 7 is superior (I did really enjoy the HTC10 but I prefer the larger screen and S-pen). Now if HTC put out a larger phone, that might get me interested.

I do travel frequently, but this article as put me at ease.
    Forbes Welcome
    09-09-2016 11:43 AM
    I disagree.
    I think the vast majority of us will just exchange for a new one.
    Listening to some tech podcasts lately, I go further to say that there is a movement among N7 owners to not exchange - they love the N7's they have now. I don't encourage this - I am firmed in the "get a new one" camp.

Looking forward to a new N7 as soon as Sam's Club gets stock.
    I got 2 Samsung iconx headsets from Verizon to keep pushing my phone now. As a tech I can say as of now I would literally have to throw this thing into a fire to get it to burn. Yes I keep it safe at night in a Pyrex dish. Just in case. I will swap as soon as they get my new one in. The store wants to eat the cost and see if it has the sdi or atl battery when I swap. Yay get to bust this thing open for no other reason than I have tried to get it to burn up and it just won't. I have to say my stupidity on day one was wireless charging after I put a plate for my magnetic holders on the case. It got so hot it burnt my fingers. Kinda gotta figure it should have blown then. IPhone can go play somewhere else. I wont buy another ever again! I need my jack to listen to music on my Harley. Love the iris thingy, screen writing, spen functionality, etc. I can go from notes to editing pics and video. IPhone just can't do it. No memory expansion, no jack, and omg you might be holding it wrong.
    alwilliam likes this.
    09-09-2016 12:11 PM
    Personally, I think these 7s are going to flood the market for good price and be long lived. Not to mention holiday season coming up, Samsung seems pretty good at including free ****, and may be forced to do so on this next round of sales..

Regardless I. am keeping my replacement Note7, just nervous about the screen durability and curved screen combo with my life style/ line of work.
    09-09-2016 12:18 PM
    Why exactly, lets say it takes a month for you to get the replacement Note 7 (which I doubt), other than a month of using a phone you do not like what have you lost.

Now if you are soured on the note 7 and just want to move on then I understand, but if you want to stay in the club then just sit back and enjoy the ride.
    I'll wait it out for a bit and go for the ride

I just wish they'd get the replacements into the carriers so we can have our Notes and move on !?
    09-09-2016 12:20 PM
    I'm not going anywhere. I have my Note 7 and gonna use it till I get another one or it burns up.

Which I'm not scared of.
    I think I can handle the situation.

Know the wait is tough for a lot of people.
    But in the end, the note will be a good phone.

You just need to hand in there for a couple more weeks.
    Before you know it, all this will be over.
    Relax.
    Just pay attention to things with your phone.
    09-09-2016 01:09 PM
    There is no question for me, I'm keeping the Note 7. Diehards won't switch. I've been with the Note line since 2011. IPhone anything is not a consideration, ever.
    09-09-2016 01:10 PM
    Just think about it, you bought a new phone. You had the fun and excitement of taking it out of the box and slowly peeling off the protective sticker. Turned it on for the first time, had the fun of setting up your new phone. looking through the box at all of the package goodies, marveled at the design and feel of the phone.

And now just a few short weeks later you get to do it all over again.
    09-09-2016 01:14 PM
    This my first Samsung p and my first android phone, I made the switch from iOS, my thinks I should just give up and get the new iPhone but them removing the headphone jack just pushed me away. What little I have used the Android OS I really like it, feels so much more complete OS then iOS did. The note7 also felt like a really solid phone, great looks, great feel and the screen is amazing.
    Same background here - nine years of iPhone coming off a 6s Plus, the iPhone 6se Plus (it DOES NOT merit a number upgrade) is not a true competitor for the GN7, battery issues notwithstanding. The camera has teh potential to be a win over the GN7, but I can't see 2x adding that much to the equation, and others have demonstrated over in the Photos thread that Apple's software "bokeh" is pretty similar to Selected Focus, and here now for GN7 users.

My son and I are digging ours heals in on this one and are staying in the club, which I think will be much larger and stronger than teh OP suggested. As I explianed elsewhere, thanks to BOGO we are getting two 320gb (free SD card offer) GN7's for $1063 - that is truly 2 for the price of one iP6se...with 64gb of storage to spare on each...

ONE PUBLIC SERVICE PLEA - After the exchange program is going full speed, Samsung should cooperate with all of the carriers to BLACKLIST the IMEI of all unreturned phones - NO EXCEPTION. They need to be disabled and folks must replace them, or we will all be crushed by any further incidents...
    09-09-2016 01:18 PM
    Just think about it, you bought a new phone. You had the fun and excitement of taking it out of the box and slowly peeling off the protective sticker. Turned it on for the first time, had the fun of setting up your new phone. looking through the box at all of the package goodies, marveled at the design and feel of the phone.

And now just a few short weeks later you get to do it all over again.
    Oh you make it sound so great.

I can't wait.
    Give me something to do.
    09-09-2016 01:20 PM
    My Note 7 works so good I'm scared to trade it in , but I will
    msndrstood likes this.
    09-09-2016 01:20 PM
    My Note 7 works so good I'm scared to trade it in , but I will
    Mine too.
    Its just gotten better since I bought it .
    And got turned off the Bloatware I don't use.
    And optimized the battery and apps.
    09-09-2016 01:22 PM
    You're right and in a perfect world...
    ONE PUBLIC SERVICE PLEA - After teh exchange program is going full speed, Samsung should cooperate with all of the carriers to BLACKLIST the IMEI of all unreturned phones - NO EXCEPTION. They need to be disabled and folks must replace them, or we will all be crushed by any further incidents...
    09-09-2016 01:24 PM
    I really wish I was receiving my exchange the same way I got the phone, shipped. Then I could match them up setting for setting and send the bad one back.
    09-09-2016 01:25 PM
874 1234 ...