10-11-2016 10:45 AM
874 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    2 Verizon reps told me today anyone can go online and get a new note 7, overnight, starting tomorrow. No waiting until Oct. add they stayed previously . Anyone who wants one. No worrying until those who have their replacements have gotten them.
    You can see that for yourself just go on their website and you can order one today.
    09-20-2016 12:19 PM
    Okay guys the manager of my Verizon store just came through for me. He called and said get over here right now three just came in. I only have 3. So I ran out I have no shoes on and I don't care. I'll get back to you later. Yeah.
    09-20-2016 12:30 PM
    Okay guys the manager of my Verizon store just came through for me. He called and said get over here right now three just came in. I only have 3. So I ran out I have no shoes on and I don't care. I'll get back to you later. Yeah.
    Lmao sounds like something I'd do. Slip in on your socks
    shaimere likes this.
    09-20-2016 12:33 PM
    I went to my AT&T store yesterday .... I'm in the Chicago area ..... and I must say that the process went quickly and smoothly for me. This particular store has always been efficient and customer friendly. Anyway, I returned my S 7 Edge loaner and am happily using my Note 7. I believe the cost to me was a total of about $26. They really took care of me. The young lady that helped me even put the screen protector on the phone for me after I told her that I didn't want it because I would screw it up trying to put it on correctly. She just laughed and said, "I'm good at it, I'll put it on for you." My replacement was made in Korea on 9/13/2016. Frankly, I've been impressed with how the whole recall to exchange process was handled. At first I was a little aggravated because no one seemed to know what was going on at AT&T, but they really got it together at the store that I use.
    heatdissipation likes this.
    09-20-2016 12:53 PM
    So I really Got to ASKS.
    I know it hurts for this Answer.

But How many Rednecks are Glad they Still are with their New Galaxy Note 7
    I know I couldn't be happier to still have a new Note 7.
    09-20-2016 12:58 PM
    I am starting to get the feeling that there is only going to be a small number of us who end up owning the Note 7 when this is all said and done. On one hand this may be good for us at first, might be able to get some cheap note7 accessories, but later they may become scarce.

I have committed to the note 7 for at least the next 2 years, just need the swap to happen so I can settle into using my new phone daily.

So who else is looking forward to being one of the few?
    I will always stick by Samsung and will ALWAYS own a note phone, as long they still make them, hahaha, then I dont know what I would use, I've had all of the note line, every single one.
    Katrina White1 and shaleem like this.
    09-20-2016 01:02 PM
    So I really Got to ASKS.
    I know it hurts for this Answer.

But How many Rednecks are Glad they Still are with their New Galaxy Note 7
    I know I couldn't be happier to still have a new Note 7.
    Still love it and happy I am sticking with it
    shaleem likes this.
    09-20-2016 01:11 PM
    Hey just a heads up to anybody who might be going back to the Note 7, if you got a S7 or S7 Edge in the last couple of weeks be sure to claim your VR or SD card before returning it! So you can get you a nice little gift from Samsung for this whole debacle! I'm keeping my s7 edge and had purchased a last Gen Samsung vr for $37.00 on a BB online deal! Then I kept seeing ads for a new gear VR or SD card with purchase of s7/ edge. I already had got the SD card when I got my Note 7 in August, so I went to the Samsung promotion website and just figured I'd try it, entered in my imei for my s7 edge and uploaded the receipt and ordered the new gifted vr! It worked even though I brought the s7 edge prior to the promotion. I guess the date was close enough.
    09-20-2016 06:21 PM
    well my replacement note 7 is on order and should be here Friday, so YAY
    09-20-2016 06:46 PM
    I'm so ready to put all this behind us and just enjoy (again) the NOTE 7 experience
    I agree... It feels good to car charge and fast charge again lol...... And I got to submit my claim for the 256gb card before the promotion was over... Even though I still think they should extend that original promo... Most people won't have their phones by tomorrow night
    09-20-2016 07:00 PM
    I agree... It feels good to car charge and fast charge again lol...... And I got to submit my claim for the 256gb card before the promotion was over... Even though I still think they should extend that original promo... Most people won't have their phones by tomorrow night
    Which promo? For the s7 or note 7?
    09-20-2016 08:32 PM
    I agree... It feels good to car charge and fast charge again lol......
    I'm one of the "foolish", "just dumb" (and whatever else they called us) people who didn't get a loaner. I stopped fast charging and monitoring for a day or 2 but then began using it as normal again. I didn't charge overnight, but fast charged, car charged...and lived to tell about it. I am happy it's over though. Last Wed at church, I kept imagining my embarrassment if my Note just spontaneously combusted.
    09-20-2016 08:38 PM
    I never stopped fast charging in my car or at home. I never was afraid just used it like Nothing was wrong. I will swap it it tomorrow.
    jacques200 and French like this.
    09-20-2016 09:03 PM
    Which promo? For the s7 or note 7?
    Note 7 ...promotion ends tomorrow if you brought the phone between 8/3 and 8/31 you have til September 21st to submit for either a 256gb sd card or a gear fit 2
    ...They should of extended the redemption period though because a lot of people who PreOrdered never even got their phone especially the ones that ordered directly from Samsung
    09-20-2016 11:31 PM
    Mine is supposed to arrive Thursday. Will be so glad to put this all behind me and get on with my life with this great phone.
    From A Buick 8 likes this.
    09-20-2016 11:50 PM
    I'm guessing since we never heard from you again that you were caught by the shoe police outside of the store?
    09-21-2016 03:07 AM
    Note 7 ...promotion ends tomorrow if you brought the phone between 8/3 and 8/31 you have til September 21st to submit for either a 256gb sd card or a gear fit 2
    ...They should of extended the redemption period though because a lot of people who PreOrdered never even got their phone especially the ones that ordered directly from Samsung
    Mine should be here tomorrow, i wonder if i could start the process today (even though i do not have all the info) just to get on the books for today.
    09-21-2016 05:06 AM
    Ah. I don't have my receipt from my first purchase of the note. Darn it.
    09-21-2016 07:15 AM
    Maybe the store can print one out for you
    09-21-2016 07:33 AM
    You can download the terms of purchase from your carrier and upload that.
    09-21-2016 08:01 AM
    You can download the terms of purchase from your carrier and upload that.
    Even though I dont have the phone any more? I have since had the s7 edge then the new note 7
    09-21-2016 08:31 AM
    Even though I dont have the phone any more? I have since had the s7 edge then the new note 7
    Not really sure about that one. The IMEI should be on your terms of purchase and you can get the MAC address off your current phone. Wouldn't hurt to try. Once you have the info it only takes a few minutes to submit it. All they could do is say no.
    shaleem likes this.
    09-21-2016 08:34 AM
    #teamgreen
    Gray Area likes this.
    09-21-2016 08:37 AM
    I think they'll still give it to you. Also, if you explain that you had to turn your Note 7 in because of the recall, they may just allow you to take advantage of the promotion. I do not know that for sure, but I'm thinking they just might. It is good business.
    09-21-2016 10:49 AM
    Hi Kids... just got some battery specs to add with the replacement phone. I took it off the charger Monday night at 11:30 PM at 100% charge and put it on the kitchen table, woke up to 96% in the morning as I did with the old Note 7 (I think I reported this already). However, this time, I decided I would just run it down and see how long it would run until I was afraid to let it die. Last night at 11:30 PM, it was at 31% when I noticed the AT&T software update (green battery icon, etc) so I stayed up and let that run. That dropped it to 21% at 12:10 AM when I went to bed. When I got up at 7:30 AM, it was at 16% so I threw it on the wireless fast charger - at 9:45 AM, it was back at 100% and ready for another run. I think, especially including the software update, that was pretty darned good! I am HAPPY! 32 hours of me screwing around with my new phone used 84% of the battery including that software update! :-)
    09-21-2016 01:11 PM
874 ... 1920212223 ...