10-11-2016 10:45 AM
874 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    None here, myself.
    Ok thanks for the response. I'm thinking it has to do with my transfer from my old Note 7 and I'll probably have to do factory reset. ๐Ÿ˜•
    indydrummer and Viscomi4444 like this.
    10-02-2016 12:08 AM
    None here, myself.
    I haven't gotten that one but I was just notified that's it's been a week since I restarted my phone.& should restart. I know u can set it to do that automatically but I like doing it myself. Maybe your notification was specific to your phone like mine was. It's almost like there are tiny aliens living in my phone . It lets me know things I need to do if i haven't already done them! Maybe look in Samsung +. You can find a lot of answers there.
    10-02-2016 09:01 AM
    Question for everyone, has anyone else been getting notifications from Samsung Plus about weak charging being detected? I get this every couple of days. I've tried turning off a bunch of apps and I'm using the Samsung fast charger so I'm not sure what's going on....
    I think you need to try changing cords and/or power brick. Those are relatively cheap to "fix"...but if it's the phone then you could have a bigger issue. It's possible you just have a bad charger. Do you have another you can swap out with for a few days?
    10-02-2016 09:15 AM
    I haven't gotten that one but I was just notified that's it's been a week since I restarted my phone.& should restart. I know u can set it to do that automatically but I like doing it myself. Maybe your notification was specific to your phone like mine was. It's almost like there are tiny aliens living in my phone . It lets me know things I need to do if i haven't already done them! Maybe look in Samsung +. You can find a lot of answers there.
    Lol ya I did, it said it had to do with either too many battery intensive apps so I've been putting apps to sleep but that doesn't seem to help so a reset will probably fix it as long as I don't restore using my old Note 7 backup files.
    10-02-2016 09:16 AM
    I think you need to try changing cords and/or power brick. Those are relatively cheap to "fix"...but if it's the phone then you could have a bigger issue. It's possible you just have a bad charger. Do you have another you can swap out with for a few days?
    Yes but I'm using the one that came with the phone ๐Ÿ˜”. Luckily I have like 10 of them all official Samsung chargers haha ๐Ÿ˜.
    10-02-2016 09:19 AM
    Lol ya I did, it said it had to do with either too many battery intensive apps so I've been putting apps to sleep but that doesn't seem to help so a reset will probably fix it as long as I don't restore using my old Note 7 backup files.
    Yes. This. I set it up as a new phone and downloaded what I needed then slapped my SD card in and am easily getting 2 more hours than I did when I did Smart Switch on my other two Note 7's.
    msndrstood likes this.
    10-02-2016 09:20 AM
    I have a custom picture on my AOD and still get phenomenal battery life. I really don't think it's much of an issue.
    10-02-2016 09:22 AM
    I have a custom picture on my AOD and still get phenomenal battery life. I really don't think it's much of an issue.
    I use one as well. No problems with battery life.
    10-02-2016 09:42 AM
    A Question. I know it's ridiculous but - when I got my new note bc of the problems finding a screen protector I told the guy at Verizon to leave on the plastic proctor it was shipped with . I still haven't gotten a protector but want this ~thing ~off the phone. I can't get it off! And don't want to scratch my phone in the process. I've tried relentlessly to get it off, it's as stubborn as I am... Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    10-03-2016 07:41 AM
    A Question. I know it's ridiculous but - when I got my new note bc of the problems finding a screen protector I told the guy at Verizon to leave on the plastic proctor it was shipped with . I still haven't gotten a protector but want this ~thing ~off the phone. I can't get it off! And don't want to scratch my phone in the process. I've tried relentlessly to get it off, it's as stubborn as I am... Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    I'm still cruising with the factory protector as well. Alcohol swabs are your friend. Or warm it up with a hair dryer, and I mean warm, not blazing surface of the sun, and peel it gently. I haven't tried to take it off, but I've taken off quite a few Slick Wraps. Heat or alcohol swabs.
    10-03-2016 09:06 AM
    Question for everyone, has anyone else been getting notifications from Samsung Plus about weak charging being detected? I get this every couple of days. I've tried turning off a bunch of apps and I'm using the Samsung fast charger so I'm not sure what's going on....
    I've had this happen once, but it was while I was in the car, using the USB plugged directly into the cars USB port, trying to charge it from there, and I believe I had a few apps open while that was charging. I made sure I closed apps when charging in the car after that, and haven't seen the message since. I believe the message states that there are too many apps open that are drawing from the battery faster than the battery can charge at the same time.
    10-03-2016 09:38 AM
    Just pry up a corner with a guitar pick.
    10-03-2016 09:45 AM
    I'm still cruising with the factory protector as well. Alcohol swabs are your friend. Or warm it up with a hair dryer, and I mean warm, not blazing surface of the sun, and peel it gently. I haven't tried to take it off, but I've taken off quite a few Slick Wraps. Heat or alcohol swabs.
    Thank you! Now I'm confused.. Maybe I should keep it on also until there's a good screen protector. I thought something might get under what's on there now and cause scratching bc it doesn't even cover the flat part of the screen . It's very narrow & starting to get me crazy. At least now I know what to do. Thanks again.
    10-03-2016 11:48 AM
    Just checked out Amazon to see if they got in Samsungs official Note 7 screen protectors. They did ! Just placed the order. Really hope it's the last one I try. Reviews were great. I only read 3 but .. it has to be better than the others .
    10-03-2016 12:39 PM
    Find the edge of the screen and firmly place some scotch tape on it leaving one end of the piece of tape exposed and then peal back. If that doesn't grab it then try the recommendation of warming it up a little bit with a hair dryer. The scotch tape is how I always removed the plastic off the back camera lens.
    10-03-2016 02:48 PM
    Find the edge of the screen and firmly place some scotch tape on it leaving one end of the piece of tape exposed and then peal back. If that doesn't grab it then try the recommendation of warming it up a little bit with a hair dryer. The scotch tape is how I always removed the plastic off the back camera lens.
    Thank you. I didn't think it would be this difficult to get it off . Iwas going to leave it on until I found a good protector. Amazon finally got in the Samsung official protectors so I'll be taking it off once it gets here . Curved edges and great reviews.
    10-03-2016 02:58 PM
    After reading the two posts before mine. I looked at the camera and the flash, and realized I didn't take the plastic off of them. Lol. Completely forgot.
    Viscomi4444 likes this.
    10-03-2016 06:33 PM
    After reading the two posts before mine. I looked at the camera and the flash, and realized I didn't take the plastic off of them. Lol. Completely forgot.
    You made me laugh!! & as exhausted as I am that's not easy to do! I love this group..
    10-03-2016 07:04 PM
    Did anyone else get a Samsung update today including good lock lock screen? I haven't used it before but it's pretty good. I missed the recent cards for about a second! I like this set up. Been playing around with it, notification shade is cool, everything's color coordinated and changeable. I should have tried it before now but couldn't get it on my note 4.
    Serkle K likes this.
    10-04-2016 11:38 AM
    Did anyone else get a Samsung update today including good lock lock screen? I haven't used it before but it's pretty good. I missed the recent cards for about a second! I like this set up. Been playing around with it, notification shade is cool, everything's color coordinated and changeable. I should have tried it before now but couldn't get it on my note 4.
    I'm still at work, so I haven't seen anything for any kind of update. I usually get them when I get back to my home wifi connection. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them though!
    10-04-2016 11:54 AM
    Just checked. No update for me yet.
    10-04-2016 02:56 PM
    No update for me, either. To be clear, it appears Rosesrread1 is with Verizon. I am as well. So if there's an update for Verizon I definitely haven't gotten it.
    10-04-2016 03:43 PM
    No update for me, either. To be clear, it appears Rosesrread1 is with Verizon. I am as well. So if there's an update for Verizon I definitely haven't gotten it.
    It was a samsung apps update. It downloaded by itself with a notification. There were 3 samsung app icons in my notifications. From what I can see, 1 was Samsungs good lock lock screen that Ive set up and am using, the other 2, I have no idea what the are . So far I don't see anything else other than my phone being a LOT faster. I always look to see what the downloads are before downloading, especially when I see something from Samsung. This time as soon as I tapped it, it started downloading. I'll keep searching to see if I can find what the tiny spies living in my phone did to it to speed it up this much.
    10-04-2016 04:09 PM
    It was a samsung apps update. It downloaded by itself with a notification. There were 3 samsung app icons in my notifications. From what I can see, 1 was Samsungs good lock lock screen that Ive set up and am using, the other 2, I have no idea what the are . So far I don't see anything else other than my phone being a LOT faster. I always look to see what the downloads are before downloading, especially when I see something from Samsung. This time as soon as I tapped it, it started downloading. I'll keep searching to see if I can find what the tiny spies living in my phone did to it to speed it up this much.
    Thanks for the clarification. I don't allow Samsung to auto update because I'm using an older version of S Notes...so I don't want to lose that. And I'm not using Good Lock. I suspect one of the 3 was S Note (maybe), one was obviously Good Lock which I'm not using. Mystery on number 3...
    10-04-2016 04:17 PM
    Thanks for the clarification. I don't allow Samsung to auto update because I'm using an older version of S Notes...so I don't want to lose that. And I'm not using Good Lock. I suspect one of the 3 was S Note (maybe), one was obviously Good Lock which I'm not using. Mystery on number 3...
    The first thing I did was check to see if SNote was brought back with link to action. It wasn't. & my phone is definately faster since the download. But other than that I still haven't found anything that wasn't there before. I'll keep searching!
    10-04-2016 04:49 PM
874 ... 2526272829 ...