10-11-2016 10:45 AM
874 ... 2829303132 ...
tools
    it is normal that the phone to heat up when you put it to charge whaen it has little battery left, it's beacuse of fast-charging, the battery doesn't draw a constant use of current from 0-100, it's slowing down about 70 percent
    Good, clear explanation. Now I understand. why my phone charges quicker than I thought it would. I Usually put it on the charger if I can, when it gets around 25 - 30%
    mariusfilip likes this.
    10-06-2016 05:13 PM
    A funny leaving comment for this evening - I took a couple of days off to do nothing, i haven't felt well & needed a little time for myself. I was just asked how I was & what I did today. I replied "I spent the day at android Central" ๐Ÿ˜จ
    10-06-2016 05:25 PM
    Yeah, if I was going to buy an iPhone, I'd actually get the older 6s. I use the headphone jack everyday in my car (don't have Bluetooth and I'm not buying a new car/head unit anytime soon)

I also travel long distances every weekend, so being able to charge my phone while simultaneously listening to music is an absolute requirement.

It's just mind boggling to me that Apple, a supposedly global company, doesn't consider the use cases of those that might not live similar lifestyles to the people living in California USA.

Even if you assume everyone in the USA is ready for this wireless world ... What about their customers that aren't living in first world countries?
    You do know that Samsung is supposedly planing to also ditch the headphone jack next year, do you?
    10-06-2016 05:35 PM
    You do know that Samsung is supposedly planing to also ditch the headphone jack next year, do you?
    I don't see what that has to do with anything? You seem to think my comments lamenting the lack of headphone jack won't apply to Samsung or something.
    From A Buick 8 likes this.
    10-06-2016 05:49 PM
    I don't see what that has to do with anything? You seem to think my comments lamenting the lack of headphone jack won't apply to Samsung or something.
    I was just wondering, why you were ranting against Apple while the whole mobile phone industry is going to ditch the headphone jack sooner or later.
    10-07-2016 05:38 AM

If anybody had a Clue they would of grabbed something, or took my Shirt off and took it to the sink in the Bathroom and put water on it.
    But everybody probably just freaked out and didn't know what to do.
    Just as an aside, I've read that adding water to lithium ion fires is a really bad idea.
    10-07-2016 09:45 AM
    I was just wondering, why you were ranting against Apple while the whole mobile phone industry is going to ditch the headphone jack sooner or later.
    You're making a lot of assumptions.

Just because two OEMs have done so doesn't mean the industry is going that way in the next year.

Nothing is gained from removing the jack, not a single thing (besides aesthetics which boil down to "thinner"). Whether or not that is worth it depends on the end user.
    10-07-2016 10:33 AM
    Just as an aside, I've read that adding water to lithium ion fires is a really bad idea.
    Wrong !

Safety Concerns with Li-ion Batteries โ€“ Battery University
    10-07-2016 10:49 AM
    My bad. Must've been remembering about lithium metal battery fires.
    10-07-2016 10:57 AM
    Very interesting!!
    10-07-2016 11:04 AM
    You're making a lot of assumptions.

Just because two OEMs have done so doesn't mean the industry is going that way in the next year.

Nothing is gained from removing the jack, not a single thing (besides aesthetics which boil down to "thinner"). Whether or not that is worth it depends on the end user.
    I'm with you, its stupid to ditch the headphone jack. its just going to make me hold onto my current phone that much longer. The loss of the headphone jack is what caused me to leave iPhone for the note 7.

That being said and as a small bit of irony i just ordered one of these from amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5472797

I just loved how clean the wireless charging dock i bought for my van looked that i could not help myself.
    10-07-2016 12:59 PM
    I'm with you, its stupid to ditch the headphone jack. its just going to make me hold onto my current phone that much longer. The loss of the headphone jack is what caused me to leave iPhone for the note 7.

That being said and as a small bit of irony i just ordered one of these from amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5472822

I just loved how clean the wireless charging dock i bought for my van looked that i could not help myself.
    Lynbrook?? As in next to Hewlett? Hello neighbor! Small world..
    10-07-2016 01:10 PM
    Lynbrook?? As in next to Hewlett? Hello neighbor! Small world..
    Close to Cincinnati here
    10-07-2016 01:31 PM
    Close to Cincinnati here
    Guess the world isnt as small as i thought. Nice new toy though.
    From A Buick 8 likes this.
    10-07-2016 01:36 PM
    I don't know if y'all knew this but if you take a pic in selfie mode in the dark with flash on the screen will flash I thought this was a cool new feature
    10-07-2016 07:47 PM
    I don't know if y'all knew this but if you take a pic in selfie mode in the dark with flash on the screen will flash I thought this was a cool new feature
    I wouldn't have thought of doing that. Interesting effect. I don't know if it's a new feature bc it never occurred to me to use the flash with a selfie. But something I'd do..only when I'm looking my best!
    10-08-2016 06:55 AM
    On another 'note' , no way am I ever giving up this phone. IF any future mishaps should occur I'm keeping it unless service is turned off. At which time I'll revert back to my note 4 until the N8 comes out.
    10-08-2016 08:00 AM
    2 QUESTIONS??
    1- I just received my 2nd free gift from Samsung today, the 256SD card. Which I already received long ago. Just a could of wks after my pre-order on Aug. 3rd. Now I just received another! I wanted the gear fit but it was too late to change the order the first time. This one was obviously sent by error. So now, I'm the recipient of 2 SD cards- my gain! Although I know I'll never use the 2nd. Which leads me to question 2
    - now that all carriers are doing swaps, the 7 for any phone if you want to exchange, is anyone going that route? I can't see myself giving up mine. It's working perfectly. Curious as to what others are contemplating.
    10-08-2016 10:40 AM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Case & Accessories

10-08-2016 01:31 PM
    I know on the note 4 it didn't do that so it might be new

But no unless I absolutely have to give up my n7 I'm keeping it I LOVE this phone I waited till a great phone came out because I could never downsize

I wouldn't have thought of doing that. Interesting effect. I don't know if it's a new feature bc it never occurred to me to use the flash with a selfie. But something I'd do..only when I'm looking my best!
    10-08-2016 03:03 PM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Case & Accessories

I posted about clear coat awhile back. I have it but haven't used it. the recall came before I had a chance to put it on. Once I had the replacement I kept checking amazon to see if they had samsung official projectors back in stock, last wk they did. so I ordered it. I should get it Monday or Tues. I figured I'd try samsung first bc it seemed they'd be the one making the better of the 2., & If 1 doesn't stay on , hopefully the other will. Which to put on first?? Clear coat looks great. I watched a Utube video re:N 7 long ago that ended with the guy saying hes used CC on all his phones & has put them on all his customers phones.
    10-08-2016 03:34 PM
    I know on the note 4 it didn't do that so it might be new

But no unless I absolutely have to give up my n7 I'm keeping it I LOVE this phone I waited till a great phone came out because I could never downsize
    I waited also. I had/have the N4. Skipped the 5. I can't give this up..
    10-08-2016 03:38 PM
    I love that no one wants to really give up their Note 7...this device is amazing compared to what's out there...even better than my tablets and I have both iPad pro's and a a tab S2...

May be the last time anyone will experience a new product with the "Note" name so continue enjoying till they force it out of our hands and deactivate our devices
    10-08-2016 04:11 PM
    I love that no one wants to really give up their Note 7...this device is amazing compared to what's out there...even better than my tablets and I have both iPad pro's and a a tab S2...

May be the last time anyone will experience a new product with the "Note" name so continue enjoying till they force it out of our hands and deactivate our devices
    The word deactivate is enough to cause me nightmares! So far, 1 phone. If nothing else is in the news this will fade away. And we'll have our safe Ns. My N4 isn't the 7 but I'll be happy using that if I have to until the 8 comes out. I HOPE it doesn't come to that. I don't think they'd ever pull the N line. I'm betting the 8 will be mind boggling. If u really give thought to this, it's 1 phone only. 1 out of how many?? & Who knows what accident the guy might have had with it. No news is good news.
    10-08-2016 04:34 PM
    I was obviously wrong about the #s of exploding 7s. Far too many in ONE week. I'll always be a Note owner. Regardless of cover ups by samsung, if that's the case. BUT- with this situation getting worse by the hour I can't be dumb about the fact it will continue. I don't know what I'd do until the N8 is out. The SPen is always in my hand. I need it. Is there ANYTHING out there with a stylus that's not garbage to switch to until the N8? I have my N4 but after using it for an hr. i missed the advancements of the 7 too much to use it daily for the time frame im talking about. I have my Samsungs tablet, everything I own is Samsung. I use SideSync, but no big deal losing that. I also need the large display. Don't want to go to a smaller screen. iPhone will NEVER see my face looking back at it.. I really don't know what to do. I depend on and use my Note for everything I do. Very confused. If anyone can offer suggestions, please do. I've researched a little but doing that is depressing in itself. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. I know it's supposedly "just a phone". The 7 ISN'T just a phone. If u HAVE TO , where do you go from here??
    10-09-2016 04:36 AM
874 ... 2829303132 ...