Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Agreed. My son is an iSheep but has the 6. I doubt he's upgrading this time around so maybe by next year Apple will figure it out.
If they come out with a iPhone 7s next year and keep the same exterior I think they will officially start to loose ground..... Supposedly they have a amoled iPhone coming next year along with a redesign... Making this year's model a place holder/revenue Machine.....

twmanga1

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm sticking with the Note 7. Once Verizon gets their replacement phones, I'll swap mines for a new one, but I don't want any other type of phone at the moment. This is the first phone that I heavily invested in accessories for before it was even released. I bought headphones (Samsung Level Pro), cases, cables, wireless chargers, etc... almost a month before release & had them ready when the phone was shipped to me. I'm loving the feel of the phone & I'm use to using it in my everyday environment.

The name Note 7 has taken a hit, but after a few months, nobody will think twice about this.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
My current Note 7 has been flawless and working perfect with great battery life.
I'm scared to trade it, hoping the replacement will be just as good.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
My goal with the thread was not too bash iPhone users as to celebrate the brave few of us who will keep their note7 and use it proudly. This is the flagship android phone right now and rightly so IMHO.

I am an recent android convert so I understand the lure of iOS (went back to an old cracked screen 5s until my note 7 gets replaced). iOS is easy to use (great for first time users), it is very polished, lots of good apps and is very good at getting you to your destination (no pun intended for apple maps). For me it just lacks a wanted level of customization and individuality that I crave right now. Each OS has some quirks and I know will give up some things to have this level of customization but for me that is an easy trade off.

So who wants to make the Note 7 Owners Club T-Shirts, lets show the world that we wave our individuality freely. :)

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Exactly. When I no longer care about customization or rooting I'll take a solid look at Apple phones. In the mean time I'm getting old Apple throw-offs from son so I'm good to go with Apple. Just don't want a phone.
For me it just lacks a wanted level of customization and individuality that I crave right now.

jordankreationz

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
My goal with the thread was not to so much bash iPhone users as to celebrate the brave few of us who will keep their note7 and use it proudly. This is the flagship android phone right now and rightly so IMHO.

I am an recent android convert so I understand the lure of iOS (went back to an old cracked screen 5s until my note 7 gets replaced). iOS is easy to use (great for first time users), it is very polished, lots of good apps and is very good at getting you to your destination (no pun intended for apple maps). For me it just lacks a wanted level of customization and individuality that I crave right now. Each OS has some quirks and I know will give up some things to have this level of customization but for me that is an easy trade off.

So who wants to make the Note 7 Owners Club T-Shirts, lets show the world that we wave our individuality freely. :)
I'll happily buy a tee shirt. Lol. Should we all look like superheroes with a burning phone on the ground and a new one rising like a Phoenix from the ashes? I think super heroes In the form of everyday people proudly holding out our new phones. Lol. I see it but even with the pen, I can't draw for s*#t! Lol. Maybe we should make a Facebook group or a Google+ group!

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
black-t-shirt-fire-pattern-for-teenagers-57556_0.jpg

I'll happily buy a tee shirt. Lol. Should we all look like superheroes with a burning phone on the ground and a new one rising like a Phoenix from the ashes? I think super heroes In the form of everyday people proudly holding out our new phones. Lol. I see it but even with the pen, I can't draw for s*#t! Lol. Maybe we should make a Facebook group or a Google+ group!

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I wanna stay in the Note Club as well but with uncertainty of when the replacements will be released ....... I'm thinking its really time to move on ???

alwilliam

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Just patiently waiting for the replacement. My current Note 7 is flawless so far and been using it as if there's nothing wrong with it (seems like it).
Been with the Note series since Note 3 came out. The only phone that will replace my Note 7 will be a Note 8.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
I wanna stay in the Note Club as well but with uncertainty of when the replacements will be released ....... I'm thinking its really time to move on ???
Why exactly, lets say it takes a month for you to get the replacement Note 7 (which I doubt), other than a month of using a phone you do not like what have you lost.

Now if you are soured on the note 7 and just want to move on then I understand, but if you want to stay in the club then just sit back and enjoy the ride.

True_RL

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
ad8541c4ce10e80259cb6c54b36bd52c.jpg

I'm staying. 🖖

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
My Note 7 is running fine and cool. Max temp on charger 97F. Taking it off in the morning as low as 77F. So I will exchange only because Verizon will probability not cover any damages if I don't. So yes will be a long tome member of the flaming Note 7 Owners Club

Attachments

• 6342.jpg
    6342.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 179

Timomsu

May 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm staying in. Having used the LG V10 and HTC10 in the past year, the Note 7 is superior (I did really enjoy the HTC10 but I prefer the larger screen and S-pen). Now if HTC put out a larger phone, that might get me interested.

I do travel frequently, but this article as put me at ease.
Forbes Welcome

jgraves1107

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I disagree.
I think the vast majority of us will just exchange for a new one.
Listening to some tech podcasts lately, I go further to say that there is a movement among N7 owners to not exchange - they love the N7's they have now. I don't encourage this - I am firmed in the "get a new one" camp.

Looking forward to a new N7 as soon as Sam's Club gets stock.
I got 2 Samsung iconx headsets from Verizon to keep pushing my phone now. As a tech I can say as of now I would literally have to throw this thing into a fire to get it to burn. Yes I keep it safe at night in a Pyrex dish. Just in case. I will swap as soon as they get my new one in. The store wants to eat the cost and see if it has the sdi or atl battery when I swap. Yay get to bust this thing open for no other reason than I have tried to get it to burn up and it just won't. I have to say my stupidity on day one was wireless charging after I put a plate for my magnetic holders on the case. It got so hot it burnt my fingers. Kinda gotta figure it should have blown then. IPhone can go play somewhere else. I wont buy another ever again! I need my jack to listen to music on my Harley. Love the iris thingy, screen writing, spen functionality, etc. I can go from notes to editing pics and video. IPhone just can't do it. No memory expansion, no jack, and omg you might be holding it wrong.

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I think these 7s are going to flood the market for good price and be long lived. Not to mention holiday season coming up, Samsung seems pretty good at including free ****, and may be forced to do so on this next round of sales..

Regardless I. am keeping my replacement Note7, just nervous about the screen durability and curved screen combo with my life style/ line of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.