Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Agreed. Count me in. I believed my Verizon manager when he told me next wk if not sooner, the last time I spoke to him. Which was yesterday at the store . And I believe Samsung today after answering many questions and being told YES. Over and over again.. You'll walk out of the store with your note 7 next wk. I asked her many, many times . If it's misinformation, and this drags on then I wouldn't trust anything above told me. I don't know what I'd do as I can't be without the SPen in my hand or the note itself. IPhone? Not in a million yrs. I'm counting on the 19th, & really hoping they don't let me down.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Wait it out . Once you learn all the features of the 7 youll never say iPhone again. I'm still using mine. Won't stop unless service is cut off. I'm inpatient as well. Any other phone and i would have caved and had another by now. It's worth the wait .

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!

@http://forums.androidcentral.com/members/jimd1050-596832/ It's great. Thank you! Nice design. If this isn't intended for everyone, let me know and I'll go back.

I realized a few minutes ago that if I have to do something other than get a replacement Note 7, for whatever reason, I'm going to be really sad because it's just a great device. Love it.
its all jimd1050 for the design, i just started the thread

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I refuse to regress. I have two Notes sitting close at hand if all is lost. I just REALLY want this to work. Very simple. And because of that I will be as patient as I need to be as long as my a$$ is covered with Sprint.
well im not giving up on the note 7, unless they just do not give a replacement device. even then part of me says just use the one i have.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Hey for all you Note owners, i have a few pictures on my Note 7 that i want to transfer to my PC (Windows 7). I have plugged in the phone to the PC using the USB and it looks like the Note has mounted but i am not seeing any files or pictures.

When i choose the option to transfer pictures (like you would a camera) it says no photos to transfer.

This is my first Android phone so i am at a loss on what to do.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Hey for all you Note owners, i have a few pictures on my Note 7 that i want to transfer to my PC (Windows 7). I have plugged in the phone to the PC using the USB and it looks like the Note has mounted but i am not seeing any files or pictures.

When i choose the option to transfer pictures (like you would a camera) it says no photos to transfer.

Swipe down from the top of the screen and change your USB connection type to file transfer. The default is charging when a USB cable is connected. It will act like a storage device on your PC.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Go to the app store and look for an app called "Send Anywhere" this is a fantastic free app with no ads for transferring files via WiFi.
Download it to your computer and put the app on your phone and your all set. I swear by this app.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Swipe down from the top of the screen and change your USB connection type to file transfer. The default is charging when a USB cable is connected. It will act like a storage device on your PC.

Go to the app store and look for an app called "Send Anywhere" this is a fantastic free app with no ads for transferring files via WiFi.
Download it to your computer and put the app on your phone and your all set. I swear by this app.

Thanks for the quick reply maf113, this worked, i knew it was something simple. felloffthetruck i will look into that app, thanks

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
"Some carriers recently received replacement Note 7s, which they are not allowed to distribute to consumers until they have been cleared by the CPSC. The CPSC is investigating the safety of the replacement products that Samsung could provide to customers."

Even though they can't give them out, at least they're getting to the carriers.

No Official Recall Leaves Galaxy Note 7 Phone Users Confused, Angry - WSJ

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Don't know if this is wide spread yet but the 6yr old who was playing with his grandmothers phone - wasn't the note 7. Forgot the exact model but it was an $85.00 Samsung model . I Don't know how old the phone was.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't know if this is wide spread yet but the 6yr old who was playing with his grandmothers phone - wasn't the note 7. Forgot the exact model but it was an $85.00 Samsung model . I Don't know how old the phone was.

Samsung Galaxy Core - had never heard of it prior to the story!

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
It was the Galaxy Core. Already posted it earlier.

Last edited:

Hunan

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I think the Core has a removable battery. So if it had a cheap replacement battery installed that may explain it.

Yesterday a local news broadcast reported the story indicating it was the note 7.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Ya' think we'll ever get the replacements?? Yesterday I was really believing the 19th id be coming home with one . Not so sure about that today. Guess I'm in this for the entire ride. Not giving up me note .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol