Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm seriously considering calling it quits and getting an HTC 10. Give Sammy a break from my loyalty for a yr or two! Intervention please!

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I setup an appt at 430 with AT&T, so I will find out what's going on. The rep said that the system is working sporadically, and so I may be returning the 6s Plus or may not today. Hope I can.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
It's unlikely but I'm giving the person I spoke to at Samsung the benefit of the doubt and waiting to see what happens next wk. Id really HATE being without this phone...

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely dragging my feet at any kind of swap except for the real thing. Some of the fear-mongering is starting to get to me, though.
It's unlikely but I'm giving the person I spoke to at Samsung the benefit of the doubt and waiting to see what happens next wk. Id really HATE being without this phone...

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Someone may be able to sell me the Brooklyn Bridge for a few hundred dollars, and although there no real new information, as of now, I still believe the person I spoke with at Samsung 2 days ago. After supplying her with my imei, date of pre order, carrier, email, home address, state, phone #, waiting as she checked, then telling me my phone will absolutely, definitely be at my carrier next wk for replacement. If it's not there next wk THEN I'll have lost confidence. Haven't lost it yet.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting REALLY PISSED Off at the false ARTICLES coming in as NEW news re:note 7. Just got one from yahoo news about the 6yr old boy and the note 7 blowing up in his hands. We know now that WASN'T a NOTE 7! Someone call Hillary and ask her if she has some blackberries to loan us. NO offense to those who don't see the humor in that...

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Let me know what happens at AT&T. Good luck.

What could had taken 5 minutes to do the return took almost an HOUR because their systems are still wonky. The sales rep helping me had to call up Customer Support and get them to reverse the IMEI number before being able to return the device because the system wouldn't let her do it as it kept failing. Their system is still screwed up. The problem that they are having is the activation process.

They know Nothing about when the Note 7 replacement devices are coming in. All they say is "Oh, you will get an email or message".

Now, I'm back on my Note 5.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
What a mess. Something that was so exciting turned into almost a full month of aggravation and frustration. And still no answers. At least it's a Note ✍️. If rather have that then anything else..

heatdissipation

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I've been waiting for this to resolve itself so that I can finally upgrade from apple to Samsung. This is the only phone I want to get, but I am at the point of just getting the iphone 7+. I don't know how much longer I can wait

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Just a suggestion but maybe u can try waiting till end of next wk. I'm going to Verizon tomorrow. See if I can find out anything new.

Status
Not open for further replies.