Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Aggravation started with going through 3 screen protectors that were worthless. Then this. Just a little more time it will straighten itself out. I hope ...

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I've been waiting for this to resolve itself so that I can finally upgrade from apple to Samsung. This is the only phone I want to get, but I am at the point of just getting the iphone 7+. I don't know how much longer I can wait
Just hold out it will be well worth it ! After this resolves you will see a lot of frustration and complaining for the people that jump ship from android.
Note 7 best phone I have ever owned.
Did the Apple thing years back , It's the customization on android that will keep you coming back.

Shanda5303

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I guess they wrongly assume that most if not all iPhone users have brand new automobiles to wirelessly connect them to. I have 2 cars that can Bluetooth and one that has to use the aux jack. I've never understood the iPhone people anyway. Why get a phone with a sub par camera and no ability to use widgets and basically no customization other than cases and wallpaper? A few of my family members have them and if they hand it to me to look at something or do something, I look at it like they just laid a dead fish in the palm of my hand. What the hell do I do with this thing? No back button. It's just too foreign for me!

Lol yep this is me at major family holidays when various family members try to hand me their iPhone's to show them how to do something on their phone. Eventually I get frustrated and end up showing them on my phone. 😂

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Lol yep this is me at major family holidays when various family members try to hand me their iPhone's to show them how to do something on their phone. Eventually I get frustrated and end up showing them on my phone. 😂
When I get to no back button. I hand it back.
You play with this piece of junk.
No back button. Waste time doing things.
My wife used to love iPhones till i got her to using Samsung phones. Somebody was having problems with their iPhone. They asked her to look at it.
1st thing she said.
Man I forgot a iPhone was so hard to bro anything on.
The system is setup so messed up..why waste so my time with no back button.
Who programmed these phones.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I'll intervene. Things have to reach a conclusion quickly. After another car explosion, supposedly from charging the note in a car overnight, (obviously using one not meant for the note 7) , I'd think the withheld replacements which are probably at carriers already , will be available for replacement sooner rather than later . The longer it goes on with no release, the more fires. & Far more People aren't returning them than those who are. I really can't see this going in much longer.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
People need to quit leaving them on charge when they are not with them after there has been a recall.
When the phone is charged. Take it off the charger.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm done with the fiasco! I went to a sprint corporate store yesterday, they had no idea when the note 7s would be in because the dates keep changing. So I tried to Fer the HTC 10, they had none, they called 3 other stores, none in stock! So I gave Sammy my money once again and got the s7 edge.

I am surprised at how much I'm liking the s7 edge, and with this mophie battery case Im giddy about this battery life. If note 7s come in before my 14 day window I may exchange back to the Note, as I miss my blue coral color, spen, iris scanner, secure folder and Samsung notes.

However, the s7e isn't this huge back step so many had claimed it would be, it's actually running smoother then my note did, just a little bit, but yeah it is! Also, the only problem I had with my note was it sounded terrible on calls using blutooth but the s7edge is crystal clear. I think that was the only negative I had with my note. Time will tell, I'm giving this thing a fair shot so far it's doing very well. If note 7s are available by next week I will revisit the sprint store and discuss my options. If not, I think I'm actually ok or even better then ok with the s7e.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Well I'm done with the fiasco! I went to a sprint corporate store yesterday, they had no idea when the note 7s would be in because the dates keep changing. So I tried to Fer the HTC 10, they had none, they called 3 other stores, none in stock! So I gave Sammy my money once again and got the s7 edge.

I am surprised at how much I'm liking the s7 edge, and with this mophie battery case Im giddy about this battery life. If note 7s come in before my 14 day window I may exchange back to the Note, as I miss my blue coral color, spen, iris scanner, secure folder and Samsung notes.

However, the s7e isn't this huge back step so many had claimed it would be, it's actually running smoother then my note did, just a little bit, but yeah it is! Also, the only problem I had with my note was it sounded terrible on calls using blutooth but the s7edge is crystal clear. I think that was the only negative I had with my note. Time will tell, I'm giving this thing a fair shot so far it's doing very well. If note 7s are available by next week I will revisit the sprint store and discuss my options. If not, I think I'm actually ok or even better then ok with the s7e.

Besides screen size the S7 Edge is an excellent device has better battery life and less lag. Myself I'm not a power user so I hardly use the S Pen the iris scanner. I would say the s7 edge is a better device then the note 7

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
People need to quit leaving them on charge when they are not with them after there has been a recall.
When the phone is charged. Take it off the charger.
Brings you back to the age old saying "You can't fix STUPID" - when I heard about the Software Update in Korea, I said this to my wife. She said "What do you mean?" I said "Samsung knows there's no way they can make the existing phones Stupid Proof but by limiting the charge level to 60%, they're making them Stupid Resistant!"

Laugh.jpg

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm so tired from reading articles all night . Forgot who wrote Isheep stands to hold iPhones. GREAT IDEA.... Perfect for using as an ashtray!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

From the Note 7 owners club right on out in a day or two huh? :p.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
This is bringing on OCD that I never knew I had! Iwas thinking, is it possible nothing has been said in the US bc they really are starting replacement next wk? And can't put out that info. until they're prepared to begin ? They HAVE to do a note for note swap eventually, right?? That's when they'll get mine back. Not before.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Brings you back to the age old saying "You can't fix STUPID" - when I heard about the Software Update in Korea, I said this to my wife. She said "What do you mean?" I said "Samsung knows there's no way they can make the existing phones Stupid Proof but by limiting the charge level to 60%, they're making them Stupid Resistant!"

View attachment 239516

I resent you calling me Stupid.
I'm a Big Boy. I don't need you or anybody else telling me that I need to turn my phone in.
Its my responsibility on what happens. Not yours. I do not live in your world.
I worked the streets for many years with all kinds of products being recalled.
CAn take control of about any situation that comes up..
I need to go to the Phone stores and show the people that sells the phones your post.
We are STUPID cause the phones have been recalled and we haven't turned them in.
Like you are a engineer.
YOu have a opinion. your opinion don't over rule my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2